The Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram announced recruitment notification for Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator vacancies, Through this recruitment notification, Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) plans to recruit Candidates with M.Sc, NET/GATE, 12th pass, Graduate & experienced for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator vacancies. Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), proposes to receive the application in offline mode only. Eligible candidates can apply before may 05.
You should aware of all the process of RCC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details, like RCC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest RCC Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
About Regional Cancer Centre:
The Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, was established in 1981 by the Government of Kerala and Government of India.We are a comprehensive cancer center catering to the population of the State of Kerala and the adjoining parts of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.From a modest beginning, the Regional Cancer Centre has evolved into an internationally recognized center for conducting a wide range of cancer research and providing state-of-the-art facilities for cancer diagnosis, treatment, palliation, and rehabilitation.The Regional Cancer Centre undertakes basic, translational and clinical research and disseminates the knowledge.The Regional Cancer Centre generates trained manpower for the region in various specialties of oncology medical, Para-medical and non-medical.
Regional Cancer Centre Job Details
Date of posting:
22 Apr 17
RCC Recruitment 2017 -18 NOTIFICATION OF OTHER DETAILS
Senior Research Fellow
- No. of Post: 01
- Essential qualification: 1) M.Sc in Biotechnology/Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks. (2) Two years of research experience in molecular biology techniques
- Desirable qualification: CSIR-UGC NET-JRF/LS or GATE (with a valid score)
- Age limit:35 Years as on 1st April 2017
- Emoluments : Rs.28,000/-
Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Post: 01
- Essential qualification: M.Sc in Statistics/Biostatistics with minimum 60% marks. Desirable qualification: 1) CSIR-UGC NET-JRF/LS or GATE (with a valid score) 2) Two years of experience in Data analysis
- Age limit: 30 Years as on 1st April 2017.
- Emoluments : Rs.25,000/-
Data Entry Operator
- No. of Post: 01
- Essential qualification: 12th pass in Science stream from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computers.
- Desirable qualification: 1) Two years of experience in Data entry 2) Bachelors Degree in Science
- Age limit: 28 Years as on 1st April 2017
- Emoluments : Rs.17,000/-
Office Address :Medical College Campus, Post Bag No.2417, Thiruvananthapuram, India 695011, Phone 91-471-2442541 Fax : 91-471-2447454
How to apply:
Applications in the plain paper addressed to the Director stating Advertisement No. with relevant details (including bio-data, attested copies of mark lists and relevant certificates etc., e-mail Id, mobile no. and postal address) may be submitted to The Project Cell, Regional Cancer Centre, Post Box No.2417, Trivandrum 695 011. Application for the post of should be superscribed in the envelope The last date of receipt of application is 05/05/2017.
- Last date for receiving Application: 05.05.2017
Candidates who are eager to know more about RCC Recruitment 2017 they can visit the Official notification whose links is well mentioned below