Vacancies in kottayam Oil Palm India Limited -Oil Palm India Limited invites application for the post of Boiler Operator, Mechanical Assistant & Various Vacancies on Contract basis. Eligible candidates apply online application through official website. Apply before 02 January 2017.
More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, Category wise post vacancies, Pay Scale, Admit Cards, Results, how to apply etc can be found in this page.
Name of the post
Boiler Attender ,Mechanical Assistant,etc
No of vacancies
- ITI Fitter trade or equivalent
- Competency Certificate as Second Class Boiler
- ITI Certificate in Mechanical trade (Fitter/Machinist) or VHSE certificate in the equivalent trade.
- Two years experience in mechanical field from an Institution registered under a Statutory body Attender
- ITI Certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE
- Three years experience as Mill Wright Fitter in aligning and assembling rotating equipments and machinery, in fabrication and assembly of stationary equipment from an institution registered under a statutory body.
- ITI certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
- Three years experience in operation and maintenance of machine tools like centre lathe, shaping machine, etc. and have experience in maintenance of mechanical equipments from a firm registered under a Statutory Body.
- ITI certificate in welding trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
- Three years experience in quality welding jobs such as High Pressure Process Equipments, Piping, Pressure Vessels, Critical Component etc from an institution registered under the Companies Act / Statutory body.
Weigh Bridge Operator
- SSLC ii) Diploma in Computer application with six months duration from an institution recognized by Govt. Of Kerala
- Two years experience in Computer application from a statutory body
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Valid Wireman license and Supervisory certificate from Chief Electrical Inspectorate, Kerala.
- Three years experience from an institution registered under The Companies Act/ statuary body.
- Pass in std VII
- Must possess driving license of at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles (Both Heavy Goods & Heavy Passenger Vehicles) and Drivers Badge.
- License to drive excavators and three years experience in operating Excavators involving road/earthwork in government / quasi government undertaking or in recognised firm."
- Medical Fitness
- Ear - Hearing should be perfect
- Eye - Distant Vision - 6/6 snellen Near vision:0.5 snellen, Colour vision - Normal, Night Blindness – NIL
- Muscles & Joints - No paralysis and all joints with free movements
- Nervous system - perfectly normal, free from any infectious diseases
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Competency certificate as First class Boiler Attender.
- Three years experience in operating Boiler of not less than 8 Ton/Hour from an institution registered under Companies Act / a statutory body.
18 - 36 years as on 01-01-2016
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
- Boiler Attender: Rs. 14500 P.M
- Mechanical Assistant: Rs. 15000 P.M
- Fitter: Rs. 15500 P.M.
- Fitter(Machinist): Rs. 15500 P.M
- Welder: Rs. 15500 P.M.
- Weigh Bridge Operator: Rs. 15500 P.M.
- Electrician: Rs. 15500 P.M.
- JCB Operator: Rs. 22000 P.M.
- Boiler Operator: Rs. 22000 P.M.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with bio-data and attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, experience, caste, Creamy Layer etc & envelops super scribed “Application for the post of ………… (Contract)” send to the below address on or before 02.01.2017.
Regd. Office: XIV / 130, Kottayam South P.O.,
Kerala – 686013
Important Dates to Remember
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 02.01.2017
Eligible candidates kindly please read the notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the online application form/off line application form.