Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. (MRCMPU Ltd) is a fast growing co-operative organization in the Dairy Industry with a present annual turnover of over ` 800 Crores. The operations of the Union are carried out in the districts of Kasaragod, Kannur, Wayanad, Kozhikode, Malappuram and Palakkad of Kerala State.
Available Post and Qualification
- Assistant Veterinary Officer – B.V.Sc. or B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree from a recognized University.
- Technician Grade-II (Electrician) – Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination, ITI certificate in Electrician trade.
- Technician Grade-II (MRAC) – Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination ITI certificate in MRAC trade.
- Technician Grade-II (Electronics)- Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination, ITI certificate in Electronics trade.
- Technician Grade-II (Welder) – Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination, ITI certificate in Welder trade.
- Junior Supervisor – Procurement & Inputs – Degree in any subject from a recognized University with HDC OR B.Sc (Banking & Co-operation) degree of Kerala Agriculture UniversityOR Degree in any subject from a recognized University if the applicant is the Secretary of an Anand pattern Co-operative Society affiliated to MRCMPU Ltd
- Technician Grade-II (MRAC) – Procurement & Inputs – Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination, ITI certificate in MRAC trade.
- Junior Assistant – Degree from a recognized University.
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test and interview. Additional vacancies arising in future during the validity period of the rank list will be filled up from the rank list drawn up on the basis of this selection process.
General category candidates must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 40 years of age as on 01-01-2016 (eligible date of birth from 02-01-1976 to 01-01-1998).
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their application online. Applications submitted by any other means including post, e-mail, courier, by hand etc. will not be accepted.
31-03-2016 up to 4 PM (Indian Standard Time).