you should aware of all the processes of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) Job vacancies Details, like Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, the application process, etc which are given below, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) Job vacancies Online Application link attached with this article.
About ADNOC:ADNOC Distribution was established in 1973 as the first UAE Government-owned company specialized in the marketing and distribution of petroleum products within the United Arab Emirates. Today, it is one of the largest petroleum companies in the Arab Gulf Region.
ADNOC Distribution has become a strategic partner for the UAE government in employing UAE Nationals across the entire country.
Career With ADNOC:Work-life balance, family, financial security, and growth are inherent to an employee’s experience at ADNOC Distribution. We care about our employees and provide them with a positive environment that is conducive to both professional and personal fulfillment
here are some benefits you will be entitled to:
- An attractive salary package
- Health insurance is provided to employee, spouse, and children
- Contribution to your children’s education
- Continuous on and off the job training
- Career development and training programs
- Regular performance appraisals
- An activities committee that organizes social events
- Sports teams (basketball, football, cricket, and more)
- Competitive annual leave
( last updated on 10/09/2020 )
- ResetAnalyst, Budget & Cost Control
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Team Leader, Electrical Maintenance(ASR)
- Specialist, Governance
- Sr. Project Manager - Special Projects (Executive Office)
- Senior Specialist, Strategy & Marketing
- Senior Specialist, Business Development
- Senior Legal Counsel, Upstream
- Senior Accountant, Liquidity Management
- Senior Economist
- Engineer, Risk-Based Inspection
- Senior Executive, Market Research
Note: These openings change every week, so please visit here often!
How to Apply for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) Job vacancies:
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online (Link is given below). Candidates are requested to go through the details given on the official website against each post before applying. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the qualification and relevant experience as specified there. Not any other modes will be accepted. Candidates, please follow below.
Steps to apply:
- Go to the Official Website. (https://jobs.adnoc.ae/search/)
- Read the details of current carriers.
- Click Apply now button at bottom of the page.
- Fill the form and submit.