Punjab National Bank (PNB Bank) invites online applications for recruitment 191 Specialist Officer vacancies in various department dis...
Punjab National Bank (PNB Bank) invites online applications for recruitment 191 Specialist Officer vacancies in various department disciplines.Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
Application process start from 20th August and the last date for submission of online applications is 9th September.Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, & how to apply are given below. Read carefully before apply.
Total No.of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Specialist Officer
Vacancy details & Available post
- Chief Manager(Architect): 01 Post
- Manager(IT)- Oracle /Finacle – DBA/ Application: 10 Posts
- Manager(IT)- SQL Server – DBS/ Application: 05 Posts
- Manager(IT-) Finacle Customization / Scripting): 20 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Information/ Cyber Security/Forensic/Compliance of IT Audit: 04 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Mobile Application: 08 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Networking:02 Posts
- Manager(IT)-Applications Development(Platforms-Java, dotnet, HTML, XML, UNIX, LINUX, windows, Biztalk): 12 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Web Designer: 05 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Base 24 SwitchCoding/Testing/Management: 03 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Report Tools: 04 Posts
- Manager(IT)-Hardware: 02 Posts
- Manager (Agriculture): 30 Posts
- Manager (Security): 35 Posts
- Manager (HRD): 24 Posts
- Manager (Electrical Engineer): 02 Posts
- Manager (Civil Engineer): 03 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical Engineer): 01 Post
- Manager (Law): 01 Post
- Fire Officers: 06 Posts
- Economic Officer: 02 Posts
- Officer (Civil Engineer): 04 Posts
- Officer(Industry)-Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Officer(Industry)-Electrical: 01 Post
- Officer(Printing Technologist): 04 Posts
Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Architecture ,B.E./ B Tech. Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science & for other refer notification.(for other refer notification.)
Candidates age should be between 21-45 (for other refer notification.)
Candidates will be selected based on
- Online test
- Group discussion.
Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for General/ OBC/ EXSM category candidates & Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply only for one post. Candidates may apply online through the website www.pnbindia.in from 23-08-2016 to 09-09-2016.
Starting Date for Online Application: 23-08-2016
Last Date for Online Application: 09-09-2016
Tentative Date of On-line Examination :14-10-2016