Indian Space Research Organisation, Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad, has published a notification for recruitment of Scientist...
Indian Space Research Organisation, Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad, has published a notification for recruitment of Scientist / Engineer-SC, Social Research Officer-C, Junior Producer, Social Research Assistant, Programme Assistant, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant, Technician B and Draughtsman.
About Space Applications Centre
Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad is one of the lead Centres of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space (DOS), under Government of India.
Number of Posts
01. Scientist/Engineer-SC: 88
02. Social Research Officer 'C: 01
03. Junior Producer: 01
04. Social Research Assistant: 01
05. Programme Assistant: 02
06. Technical Assistant: 33
07. Scientific Assistant: 11
08. Library Assistant 'A': 02
09. Technician 'B': 103
10. Draughtsman ‘B’: 07
- Scientist/Engineer - ME/ M.Tech in relevant discipline
- Scientific Assistant - B.Sc degree with fist class in IT/Computer science
- Library Assistant ‘A’ - Graduate degree + Masters in Library science or other relevant degree
- Technical Assistant - 3 years engineering diploma in relevant discipline
- Technician - 10/12th passed with ITI in relevant trade approved by NCVT.
- Scientist / Engineer - Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs.5400
- Social Research Officer - Pay Band-3 Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs.5400
- Junior Producer - Pay Band-3 Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs.5400
- Social Research Assistant - Pay Band-2 Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4800
- Programme Assistant - Pay Band-2 Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4800
- Technical Assistant - Pay Band-2 Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4600
- Scientific Assistant - Pay Band-2 Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4600
- Library Assistant - Pay Band-2 Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4600
- Technician B - PB-1 Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2000
- Draughtsman - PB-1 Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2000
Age Limit is 18 to 35 years as on 29th August 2016. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 40 Years for SC/ST category and 38 Years for OBC category candidates.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Application fee charges are Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) plus service charges.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to Apply Online through official website ,from 8th August 2016 to 29th August 2016. Applicants must take two print outs of the online application and bring one copy along with passport size photograph, supporting documents supporting at the time of Written Test/Skill Test/ Personal Interview.
For any queries / assistance Contact No. - 079-269130 20 / 21 / 22 / 24 / 25.
For Technical Assistance Contact No. - 079-26912091 / 87.
Opening Date for Online Application Submission : 08.08.2016
Closing Date for Online Application Submission : 29.08.2016