Commercial Taxes Department, Government of Kerala invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment under the five year GST B...
Commercial Taxes Department, Government of Kerala invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment under the five year GST Backend Software project on contract basis for the following positions in specialized segments.
Interested Candidates can apply Through there Official website before 07-09-2016.Other details like Age limit ,Pay scale , how to apply , etc... give below . Read the given official notification and Apply Online Now .
Applicant must by a citizen of India
Vacancy details ( Position - Monthly Salary -No. of vacancies)
- Junior Programmer- Rs.30,000 - 50,000 -5
- Assistant Programmer -Rs.40,000 - 60,000 -5
- Programmer -Rs.60,000 - 80,000- 5
- Open Source Specialist- Rs.60,000 - 80,000 -2
- Project Management Support Engineer -Rs.60,000 - 80,000 -1
- Senior Programmer -Rs.70,000 - 1,00,000 -5
- Junior Database Administrator- Rs.30,000 - 50,000 -1
- Database Administrator -Rs.70,000 - 1,00,000 -1
- Junior System Administrator- Rs.30,000 - 50,000- 1
- System Administrator- Rs.60,000 - 80,000 -1
- Software Technical Support Engineer- Rs.30,000 - 40,000 -4
- Field Management Service Support Engineer- Rs.30,000 - 40,000 -2
Note:- The Selected candidates will be posted at the Commercial Taxes Head Quarters at Thiruvananthapuram.
Educational Qualification and Experience
It should be noted that the eligibility criteria specified in the Notification letter ( check detailed information in notification link ) The applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein below before applying.
The candidates should have attained a minimum age of 22 years and shall not be more than 55 years.
|Gulf | | |
|Gulf | | |
The selection of candidates to the notified positions shall be based on
- written / practical test
- personal interview
How to apply
Applications shall be submitted online through the link available at the Commercial Taxes website www.keralataxes.gov.in and in the Government websites:kerala.gov.in, www.itmission.kerala.gov.in and kerala.nic.in in the online format prescribed. The candidates are required to enrol at the recruitment portal before filing of applications. Online Application link given below.
Address for correspondence
The Commissioner Commercial Taxes Department 9 th Floor, Tax Towers, Killippalam Karamana P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695002 Email: email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember
Publication of recruitment notification :23-08-2016
Last date for Submission of applications : 07-09-2016