National Health Mission invite the application for Recruitment of Various Posts.The candiates who are willing to work may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.).
Before applying read the official advertisement carefully. Other details like qualification age limit ,How to Apply,Important Dates to remember & Important Links Are given below .
About National Rural Health Mission (NRHM
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr.Manmohan Singh its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
Total No of Posts
1. Programme Assistant – 10
2. Stenographer (Marathi) – 01
3. Stenographer (English – 01
4. Budget & Finance Officer – 06
5. State Programme Manager, NCD – 01
6. Deputy Engineer – 08
7. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – 06
8. IPHS Co-ordinator – 05
9. District Account Manager – 05
10. District Programme Manager – 04
11. City Account Manager – 13
12. City Programme Manager – 10
13. Circle Programme Manage – 01
14. Dakshata Quality Improvement Mentors – 09
15. State Veterinary Consultant – 01
16. State Epidemiologist – 01
17. State Microbiologist – 01
18. State Entomologist – 01
19. Executive Director – 01
20. Advisor (Public Health) – 01
21. Advisor (Health Economics and Finance) – 01
22. Sr. Consultant (Policy & HR) – 01
23. Sr. Consultant (Health Economics and Finance) – 01
24. Sr. Consultant (Public Health) – 01
25. State Legal Consultant (NTCP) – 01
26. Consultant Psychiatrist (NMHP) – 01
27. State Palliative Coordinator (NPPC) – 01
28. State Consultant (NPPCD) – 01
29. Programme Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (NTCP) – 01
30. Program Assistant (NPPCD) – 01
31. Program Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (NPPCD – 01 posts
All Eligible and Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, B.E, CA /Inter CA/ ICWA/Inter ICWA, MBA, Post Graduation Degree, MBBS, Ph. D or its equivalentqualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Details check In Official Notification.
Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 38 Years (Post 1-18,29-31), 65 Years (Post 19-21), 50Years (Post 22-24), 45 Years (Post 25-28). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Post wise Age Details In Official Notification.
|Gulf | | |
|Gulf | | |
Selected Candidates Per Month INR Rs. 15000 to 70000 (For Post wisepay scale Details In Official Notification)
Selection based on Interview
How To Apply
All Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through the official website http://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Aspirant must reach advertised venue and attend walk in interview on the dates mentioned below with all original document and xerox copies, filled in application form (if required) as mentioned in detailed advertisement. 28-08-2016 to 07-09-2016.
Application should be submitted on plain paper along with photograph indicating
- Name of post applied for
- Full Name in block letters
- Communication Address with Phone/Mobile No. & E-mail ID. (compulsory) and self-attested copies of the documents viz. (a) Matriculation/secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth (b) Complete set of mark sheets / degree certificate in support of qualification (c) Work Experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, duration, post held, detailed responsibility of post along with pay scales for each position held
- Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if Applicable). One set of attested photo copy of documents should also be submitted along with application.
Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director National Health Mission,
3rd Floor St. George’s Hospital Compound P. D’ Mello Road,
Mumbai – 400 001
Important Dates To Remember
Date and Schedule of walk-in interview : 28-08-2016 to 07-09-2016 .
Last date of receipt of Application is : 06-09-2016
Application receives after last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year.
All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail