Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank has been announced the recruitment notification for the various vacant posts such as Relationship Manager, Sales Manager and other posts
About HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 76,286 employees including 12,680 women and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai HDFC Bank is the second largest private bank in India as measured by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016.It was ranked 58th among India’s most trusted brands according to Brand Trust Report, 2015.
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) Bank
Total No. of posts234+ vacancies in Various departments
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Operations Manager
- Branch Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Personal Banker
- Rural Location Manager
- Trade Sales Manager
- Solution Manager
- Legal Manager
- Collections Manager
- Team Leader
- Imperia Relationship Manager
- Floor Manager
- Junior Auditor
- Credit Manager
- Senior Analyst
- Sorting Officer
- Teller Authorizers
- Sr. Relationship Manager
- ATM Coordinator
- Channel Head
- Manager-Social Media & Innovation
- Development Officer, PO, Clerk in various sections
- Credit Manager- Insta Loans- Chennai-0576
- OCC- Sales Mgr-Credit Cards Telesale-Chennai-1148
- Credit Mgr-Retail Agri-Vijayawada-0109
- Sales Manager-Auto Loans
- Collections Mgr- Debt Mgmt-Ambala
- Key Account Manager- Credit Cards- Mumbai
- Credit Manager – Agri Lending
- Collections Manager- Karur
- BOE-RAO-IL Ops-Chomu
- Authorizer-WB Ops-Sunderbani
- Business Banking – Working Capital – Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager-Business Banking Working Capital
- Regional Product Manager
- Gold Loan Officer
- Project Member Lean Sigma Projects
The candidates willing to apply need to possess diploma or graduation degree or Post Graduation degree in relevant field from Concern University or institution with good academic records.
Candidates will get suitable amount of salary per month by bank authorities. Additional incentives like Transport allowance and medial charges will be admissible to the appointed applicant.
Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of Written exam or Interview. It may decided by the number of candidates applied to the specific posts.
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness specific to banking
- Computer Knowledge
- Marketing (if applicable)
How to apply
- First log on to the Official Website which is www.hdfcbank.com.
- Choose ‘Careers’ option .
- Then go for ‘current openings’ link and on the next page select ‘Functional Area’, ‘Hierarchy Level’, ‘Field of Education’ and ‘Education Level’ respectively.
- Now press ‘start’ button at the bottom of the page and the new page will get open containing various current vacancies.
- Seek for the post for which you want to apply and press ‘apply’ tab against it.
- Fill the form with correct details and upload all the relevant documents if required.
- Click ‘submit’ tab and retrain a copy of application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to upload scanned passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration (if required).
should apply on or before the September 2016.