Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Misc Categories of Teacher & TGTs (III Language) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-09-2016 to 09-10-2016 .
Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below, Read the official advertisement before apply
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
State Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts
Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), miscellaneous category Teachers, Assistant Commissioner Principal
Total No. of Posts
- Assistant Commissioner: 02 Posts
- Principal: 40 Posts
- PGTs: 880 Posts
- TGTs: 660 Posts
- Misc Categories of Teacher: 235 Posts
- TGTs (III Language): 255 Posts
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce for Post No. 01,
- Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. or equivalent Teaching Degree for Post No. 02,
- Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject and Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronic Physics/ Relevant Subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate for Post No. 03 & 05
- Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English as an Elective Subject/ Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Relevant Subjects with at least 50% marks for Post No. 04 & 06 from a recognized University.
- Assistant Commissioners 45 Years
- Principals 35 to 45 Years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) 40 Years
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) 35 Years
- Miscellaneous Categories Teachers
- TGT (Third Language Teachers)
|Gulf | | |
|Gulf | | |
- Assistant Commissioners Rs. 15600 – 39100/-With 7600/- Grade Pay'
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) Rs. 9300 – 34800/-With 4800/- Grade Pay
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) Rs. 9300 – 34800/-With 4600/- Grade Pay
Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 1500/- for Post No. 01 & 02 and Rs. 1000/- for Post No. 03 to 06 through online. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH and Women Candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nvshq.org/ www.mecbsegov.in from 10-09-2016 at 800 hrs to 09-10-2016 by 2400 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. Candidates log on the website www.nvshq.org/ www.mecbsegov.in
2. Select the desired post in Latest News
3. Click on Online Application Form
4. Read all instructions & Fill all the Details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 10-09-2016 by 08:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2016 by 24:00 hrs
Last Date to Payment of Fee in Bank through E Challan :14-10-2016
Date of Written Test (Tentative) In the month of November/ December, 2016