Delhi Police invited Applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts of Constables (Executive)-Male and Female in Delhi Police under the following categories.
more details like age limit,educational qualification, how to apply are given below , read the official notification carefully before applying .
About Delhi Police
The Delhi Police is the main law and order agency or department for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. It was established in 1803, under the assistant of British Resident Imperial Courts. The Police Department of Delhi works for Indian Government under the Governor of Delhi State. Delhi Police is maintain the law and order in Delhi State, and every year Delhi police need young and energetic candidates for various posts.
Constable (Male / Female)
Total No. of Vacancy
Post wise Vacancy
- Male Candidates- 3115 Posts
- Female Candidates -1554 Posts
- Candidates must have following documents at time of filling application form at online.
- 12th Class (Senior Secondary).
- 11th Class Pass for Bandsmen, Buglers, Mounted Constables, Drivers, Dispatch Riders/Son & Daughter of Delhi police Staff either in service, Retired or Deceased.
- Male Candidate must have valid LMV Driving License.
- Learning License not acceptable.
- Candidate should acquire Qualification before time of filling application form.
Candidates Age should be follow as on date 1st July 2016.
- Constable (Exe) Male should be 18 to 21 years
- Constable (Exe) Female should be 18 to 25 years
|Gulf | | |
|Gulf | | |
pay scale of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 03) and other allowances as admissible.
For UR/OBC (Male) category : Rs. 100/-.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by Computer Base Test. Only those who have passed in PE&MT will be allowed to appear in Computer Based Written Examination.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible Candidates can only apply through online mode (official website). The candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC. The facility of on-line application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 10-09-2016 to 10-10-2016 (5.00PM).Candidates are requested to read the notification before applying.
Steps to apply
- You may visit at official website or use below direct link
- Open Delhi Police CT Recruitment 2016 clickable link
- Fill the entire application form with valid educational details (DOB, Age, Education Qualification, Application charge / fee, address, name, photo sign, mobile no.)
- Pay the application fee and submit form successfully.
- Don’t forget to take print of filled application form.
Application Begin Date – 10.09.2016
Registration End Date – 10.10.2016 (upto 05:00 p.m)
Application End Date – 10.10.2016 (upto 05:00 p.m)
Offline Challan Generation End Date – 10.10.2016 (upto 05:00 p.m)
Computer Based Written Exam Date: 4th March 2017