Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) has publis...
Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) has published notification for the recruitment of 238 Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Draftsman & Other vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02-10-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. read the official notification carefully before applying .
Staff Selection Commission Western Region
Total No. of Posts
Name of the Post
1. Research Assistant: 14 Posts
a. Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
b. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 01 Post
c. Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
d. Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
e. Scientific – Physics: 01 Post
2. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 02 Posts
3. Scientific Assistant (M&E): 74 Posts
a. Military Explosives: 59 Posts
b. (M&E) (Metallurgy): 15 Posts
4. Draftsman Grade-I: 03 Posts
5. Economic Investigator: 01 Post
6. Textile Designer: 02 Posts
7. Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 02 Posts
8. Jr. Draftsman: 01 Post
9. Senior Research Assistant: 03 Posts
10. Speech Therapist: 01 Post
11. Research Assistant: 03 Posts
12. Junior Technical Assistant: 12 Posts
13. Chargeman-II (Factory) : 04 Posts
14. Scientific Assistant (Vehicle): 03 Posts
15. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 04 Posts
16. Senior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing): 02 Posts
17. Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
18. Store Keeper: 01 Post
19. Assistant Manager cum Storekeeper: 01 Post
20. Junior Chemist: 10 Posts
21. Warden (For Hostel): 01 Post
22. Assistant Store Keeper (Technical): 01 Post
23. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
24. Store Clerk: 04 Posts
25. Fieldman: 01 Post
26. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 27 Posts
27. Junior Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
28. Legal Assistant : 01 Post
29. Laboratory Assistant Grade-II: 24 Posts
30. Store Keeper Grade-III: 01 Post
31. Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 03 Posts
32. Farm Manager: 02 Posts
33. Deputy Ranger: 06 Posts
34. Stockman: 13 Posts
35. Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 01 (a to d), Masters Degree in Physics for Post No. 01 (e), Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science for Post No. 02, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with one of the subjects at Graduate Level in Physics, Chemistry or Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering for Post No. 03 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for Post No. 01 to 07, 09 to 12, & 14, 18 – 28 years for Post No. 08, 18 – 25 years for Post No. 13 as on 02-10-2016 & other age details refer the notification. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan. Examination fee will be exempted to Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 02-10-2016 by 05:00 P.M & send hard copy of online application with self attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, caste to the below address .
Regional Director (WR),
Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan,
South Wing, M.K. Road,
Mumbai – 400 020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.10.2016 till 5 P.M.
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 02.10.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: Within 10 days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee