Applications are invited for Driver Grade II (LDV ) posts in Kerala Muncipal Common Services/Various Development Authorities.Eligible and interested candidates can apply via online before 05.10.2016 Wednesday . Application must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after "ONE TIME REGISTRATION" (thulasi psc registration).Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
more details like age limit,educational qualification, how to apply are given below , read the official notification carefully before applying .
Name of the firm
Kerala Muncipal Common Services/Various Development Authorities.
Name of Post
Driver Grade II (LDV )
Number of vacancies
- 10 (Only)
Method of Appointment
- Literacy in Malayalam, Tamil or Kannada
- Must possess a Light Motor Driving Licence of at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Light Duty Vehicles. (Candidate shall possess a Current Driving Licence and badge throughout all the stages of selection process as on the last date of application, OMR test, practical test , Interview etc.)
- Proficiency in Driving Light Duty vehicles(to be proved in a practical test)
- Ear : Hearing should be full and perfect.
- Eye: Right Eye Left Eye Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen Near Vision 0.5 Snellen 0.5 SnellenColour Vision : Normal Night Blindness : Nil Field of Vision : Must have full field of vision
- Muscles & Joints : No Paralysis and all joints with free movements.
- Nervous System : Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
18 – 36 ”Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Scale of pay
|Gulf | | |
|Gulf | | |
OMR Test will be conducted as the first stage of the selection.
How To Apply
Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password (kerala psc user login). Candidates must click on the 'Apply now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
Important Dates To Remember
Last date for receipt of applications : 05.10.2016 Wednesday up to 12 midnight