India Post Payments Bank released Notification for 1710 IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS Scale-I MMGS Scale-II & III Officer Vacancies, to apply online application form at www.indiapost.gov.in official website.
India Post Payments Bank released Notification for 1710 IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS Scale-I MMGS Scale-II & III Officer Vacancies, to apply online application form at www.indiapost.gov.in official website.Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About India Post Payments Bank Limited
IPPB is a wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts, Government of India (GOI). It is working under the control of Indian Postal Departments. It incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the DOP with 100% GOI equity. It established on 17th July 2014 with an investment of more than Rs. 800 Crore. The head office of this department is located in New Delhi.Its four key features are Financial Literacy, Streamlining Payment, Financial Inclusion and Ease of Accessibility. This organization’s rules will be regulated under the Banking Regulation Act. It will offer demand deposits such as savings and current accounts upto a balance of Rs. 1 Lac. This organization will enable digital payments, banking and other types of services to customers. It would also provide mutual funds, pensions, and credit products in association with other financial service providers and banks. It will accept a restricted deposit and utility bills from the customers. The Indian Post is planning to build 650+ payment banks by September 2017 at all major district headquarters. They are also going to hire workforce of over 3.5 lakh people for 650 branches.
India Post Payments Bank Limited
Central Government Jobs
Kind of Job
- 1710 posts
Name of the Vacancies
Scale-I, II & III Officer post
Post wise Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (JMGS-I) – 650 vacancies
- MMGS Scale-II – 652 vacancies
- Branches Manager (Area Sales) – 250
- Branches Manager (Area Operations) – 350
- Product Manager (Product Research) – 01
- Product Manager (User Experience UX) – 02
- Product Manager (User Interface UI) – 02
- Finance Manager (Account Payable) – 01
- Finance Manager (Taxation) – 01
- Finance Manager (Procurement) – 01
- Finance Manager (Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation) – 01
- HR and Administration Manager (Training) – 01
- HR and Administration Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System) – 02
- HR and Administration Manager (Corporate HR & Administration) – 01
- HR and Administration Manager (Branch HR & Administration) – 04
- HR and Administration Manager (Administration) – 01
- HR and Administration Manager (Hindi Cell) – 01
- Internal Audit Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit) – 02
- Central Processing Centre Manager (Customer Acquisition Support) – 16
- Central Processing Centre Manager (Vendor Performance Management) – 03
- Risk and Compliance Senior Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting) – 02
- Risk and Compliance Manager (Operational Risk) – 06
- Risk and Compliance Manager (Legal) – 01
- Technology Manager (Vendor Management – Hardware/ Software/ Services) – 02
- Technology Manager (Digital Technology Innovation) – 01
- MMGS Scale-III – 408 vacancies
- Branches Senior Manager – 350
- Sales Senior Manager (Sales Operation) – 02
- Product Senior Manager (UI/ UX) – 01
- Product Senior Manager (Retail Products) – 03
- Product Senior Manager (Merchant Products) – 02
- Product Senior Manager (Government Products) – 02
- Marketing Senior Manager (Digital Marketing) – 01
- Marketing Senior Manager (Branding & Marketing) – 01
- Finance Senior Manager (Financial Planning & Budgeting) – 01
- Program Management Office Manager (Program Management Office) – 01
- HR and Administration Senior Manager (Training) – 01
- HR and Administration Senior Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System) – 02
- Internal Audit Senior Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit) – 02
- Operations Senior Manager (Fraud Control Operations) – 04
- Operations Senior Manager (Customer Service) – 04
- Operations Senior Manager (Call Centre) – 01
- Operations Senior Manager (Branch Operations) – 04
- Central Processing Centre Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System) – 03
- Central Processing Centre Senior Manager (Reconciliation) – 03
- Risk and Compliance Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting) – 02
- Technology Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration) – 05
- Technology Senior Manager (Security Administration) – 05
- Technology Senior Manager (Network/ Infrastructure Administration) – 05
- Technology Senior Manager (IT Project Management) – 03
Applicants need to have following qualifications from a University/ Institution/ Board approved by a Central Government or Government Regulatory Body.
- Graduation Degree
- Post-Graduation Degree
For more Qualifications details, kindly download the notification pdf file from a link below.
- The age limit for JMGS Officer Scale-I posts is above 20 years and below 30 years.
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-II posts is above 26 years and below 35 years.
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-III posts is above 23 years and below 35 years.
Note: SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants will get age relaxation as per the Central Government rules and regulations.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments/ Allowances
The selected contestants will be offered following pay scale post wise.
- Junior Management Grade-I Officer – Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- (Rs. 65,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-II Officer – Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/- (Rs. 83,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-III Officer – Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/- (Rs. 1,06,000/- monthly)
Candidates can refer official notification to know more information about pay scale, allowances & perquisites.
- General and OBC Quota: Rs. 700/- (seven hundred rupees)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota: Rs. 150/- (one hundred & fifty rupees)
The authority will recruit most eligible applicants based on their performance in the following selection tests:
- On-line Written Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Group Discussion (GP)
Examination centers in kerala
Alappuzha, kannur , Kochi , Kollam, kottayam, kozhikode, malappuram, palakkad,thrissur And thiruvanthapuram.
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website
Steps To apply Online
- Open the official website of Bhartiya Dak.
- Click on “Recruitments/ Careers” link given on a homepage.
- In a next page, open a download link titled as “India Post Payments Bank Jobs Advertisement 2016”.
- First of all, please read all the general instructions mentioned in a notification pdf file.
- Now, press on “IPPB Apply Online for Scale I, II and III posts” link after going through norms written in the notice.
- Fill up your basic information in the online prescribed application form without making any mistake.
- Upload your photograph and signature in jpg file format.
- Click on “Save and Next” button for final submission of registration form.
- The system will generate Registration Number and Password on your screen.
- Pay the fee by using any of these options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, etc.
- After depositing the fees, download your e-receipt from the website.
- Take more than one printouts of your application for use during the selection process.
Note: Contenders are required to have Scan Photograph & Signature, Necessary Documents, Valid Email-ID, etc. before filling up the application form.
Important Dates To remember
A) JMGS Officer Scale-I
- On-line Registration Process Starts from: 04th October 2016
- Last Date to Submit On-line Application Form: 25th October 2016
- Online Payment of Application Fee: 04th to 25th October 2016
- Call Letter Download Date: 01 (one) week before examination date
- On-line Examination Date: December 2016 or January 2017 (Expected)
B) MMGS Officer Scale-II & III
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Applications: 07th October 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of On-line Application Forms: 01st November 2016
- Application Fee Payment Dates: 07th October to 01st November 2016