SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016) invites applications for the post of Lower division Clerk (LDC), Court Clerk, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal/Sorting Assistant to fill up total 5134 vacancies. All eligible candidates should have to apply before 07.11.2016.
Check the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job description & other details of SSC recruitment Oct 2016-17 given below.
BSSC (Bihar Staff Selection Commission)
- Postal/Sorting Assistant : 3281 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : 506 vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 1321 vacancies
- Court Clerk : 26 vacancies
Candidates must have class 12 or equal examination certificate as on January 1, 2017. For details on those whose result has been announced but certificate has not been issued, candidates should check the notification
- Minimum age as on January 1, 2017: 18 years
- Maximum age as on January 1, 2017: 27 years
Candidates are advised to check the details notification on the official website of the Commission for age relaxation criteria.
The fee is Rs 100. The fee can be paid through State Bank of India (SBI) challan, net banking, debit card or credit card mode.
Women, SC/ST, PWD, ex-servicemen eligible for reservation do not have to pay the application fee.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
|Gulf | | |
|Gulf | | |
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Typing/Skill Test followed by document verification. Final merit list will based on candidate’s performance all above.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test/Skill Test
- Documents Verification
How To Apply
Eligible candidates should have to apply online through the official website www.ssconline.nic.in before 07.11.2016. Only online mode of application & payment is allowed. no offline mode will be accepted. Please ensure your eligibility before apply.
Important dates to Remember
- Last date to apply:
November 7, 2016» Extened to (26/11/2016)
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): January 7, 2017 and February 5, 2017
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): April 9, 2017
- Start of application fee payment: October 8, 2016
- Last date to generate SBI challan in bank: November 4, 2016 (till 5 pm) The challan generation facility will not be available after this date.
- Last date of application fee payment through net banking, debit/credit card or submit SBI challan number: November 7, 2016 (till 5 pm)