President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies. Candidates who are Interested & eligible for this posts are requested to fill online Application form after reading official notification through official website of President’s Secretariat http://www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in on or before 25th November 2016.This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure is stated below.
Name of Organization
Designation of the post
Multi Tasking Staff
No. of posts
- 15 (Fifteen) Posts
Shimla, Delhi, Hyderabad
Category Wise Vacancy Details
1. UR – 08
2. OBC – 06
3. ST – 01
Candidate should have Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Candidate should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years (Upto 40 years Departmental candidates). There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Applicant selected for Multi Tasking staff posts will get pay scale in the range of INR 18,600-56,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination conducted by President’s Secretariat, New Delhi.
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested & eligible for Multi Tasking staff posts notified by President’s Secretariat can fill up online Application form after reading official Notification through official website of President’s Secretariat http://www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/ on or before 25-11-2016.
Steps To Apply For Multi Tasking Staff Posts
- Visit President’s Secretariat official website at http://www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/
- Bring your cursor on ‘Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff’ under ‘Latest News’ which is located on the right side of this page.
- Now click on ‘MultiTasking.Pdf’ to access the official notification.
- Read and understand the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the details that are mandatory while filling up the online application through http://www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/ on or before 25-11-2016 and submit it .
- Take a Printout of application form for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 05-11-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 25-11-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…