RRCCR Mumbai division invites online applications from interested candidates for the engagement imparting Apprentice ship training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Online Applications are accepting by central Railway Board for 2326 vacancies,Candidates should read carefully the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online Application.
Details like number vacancies and number of posts in the each Clusters, Units & Disciplines, Eligibility Criteria and other conditions are given below.
Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRCCR), Mumbai
Name of the Posts
- 2326 Posts
Central Government Jobs
Name of Clusters, Units & Disciplines
1. Mumbai: 1596 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching): 258 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 60 Postsd. Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 216 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 579 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla: 59 Posts
2. Bhusawal: 421 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed: 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop: 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 50 Posts
3. Pune: 78 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 28 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 50 Posts
4. Nagpur: 107 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 59 Posts
- Solapur: 124 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 103 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for RRCCR Apprentices vacancy must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
The age limit of applicants who applying for Central Railway Apprentices Posts should be between 15 to 24 years as on 01.11.2016
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years.
- For OBC Candidates – 3 Years.
- For the Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years.
The age relaxation will be applicable for Ex-Serviceman and other. So that the applicants are suggested to refer RRCCR, Mumbai Recruitment advertisement for the Age relaxation Details.
The Selection of Applicants will be made on the basis of merit list based on marks obtain in matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria, are required to apply online through the Railway Recruitment Cell’s official website www.rrccr.com. The online application will be submitted from November 01, 2016 to November 30, 2016.
Steps To Apply for Central Railway Recruitment
- Visit Central Railway official website www.rrccr.com
- Click on the career Page
- Click on RRCCR Act Apprentices Recruitment 2016
- Then you have to hit on “Apply online” and then on “New Registration”
- Fill the required details in the registration form.
- Make Payment and then Submit the application
- Take hard copy of RRCCR Act Apprentices Recruitment 2016 online application form
Starting date for online application : 01.11.2016
Last date for submission of online application : 30.11.2016