Air India Charters Limited (AICL) invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Cabin Crew on a fixed term contract, for a period of five years, for its Airline AIR INDIA EXPRESS, to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft, across the crew base stations in India. In case of company requirements, these employees may also be required to undertake ground duties at different stations, at the Airport/Office.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure is stated below
No of Vacancies
Minimum Qualification and Eligibility
(1) Educational Qualification - 10th (Matric) with +2 Pass from a recognized Board/ University.
(2) Marital Status - Unmarried.
(3) Height -> Male : 165 cms (5' 5"), Female: 157.5 cms (5' 2"). Height Relaxation of 2.5 cms (1") for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from North-East States & hilly areas.
(4) Weight - In proportion to height as per Company's standard.
(5) Vision - Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye. Spectacles NOT allowed. Contact lenses up to +2D permitted. Color vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
(6) Cosmetic appearance - Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks. Even and regular teeth.
(7) Speech - Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/ Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
(8) Language Proficiency - Should be fluent in English and Hindi (written and verbal communication). Proficiency in more than one Indian language will be an advantage.
(9) Other Requirements: Applicants must be well groomed and have a clear complexion. They should be dynamic and have a friendly hospitable disposition, with pleasing gestures.
Between 18 and 22 Years (Relaxable upto 05 years in case of SC/ ST and 03 years in case of OBC)
A non-refundable Demand Draft for ₹ 500/- favor of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI DD should be issued only from a nationalized bank. No fee for SC / ST Candidates.
Stipend of ₹ 10, 000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw ₹ 31880/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of...
- Group Discussion (GD),
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Round & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible Interested candidates may apply Online Only. Air India Charters Limited (AICL) requires hard copy of application forms i.e. Application mode is offline .The last date submission of Online Application is 11/11/2016 (Close of working hours).
Steps To Apply for Cabin Crew vacancy
- Download application from website link given below
- Fill the form with your details of Name (In block letters), Father’s name etc.
- Paste recent photograph (taken within 1 month) at designated place and put your signature.
- Send it to given address before 11th November, 2016.
- Matriculation/ 10th certificate
- Caste certificate
- Adhar Card
Must Follow Tips
- Application form must be neatly hand written.
- Fill the form either in the language of Hindi or English.
- Department will not pay any TA/DA for attending above tests.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…