Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) (A Joint venture of Government of India and Government of Kerala) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 79 Graduate Trainee, Trainee, Technician Trainee, Trade Trainee vacancies in various trades.
Eligible Indian Nationals candidates can apply online on or before 25-11-2016.
More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Name of Organization
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
Name of the Post
Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Technician Trainee, Trade Trainee
No of Vacancies
- 79 posts
Name of the Posts
1. Graduate Trainee: 19
- Electrical: 06 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Electronics & Communication: 04 Posts
- IT: 02 Posts
- Civil: 05 Posts
2. Trainee: 07
- HR: 01 Post
- Corporate Communications: 01 Post
- Finance: 04 Posts
- Legal: 01 Post
3. Technician Trainee: 30
- Electrical: 08 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Electronics: 10 Posts
- Civil: 10 Posts
4. Trade Trainee: 23
- Electrician: 09 Posts
- Fitter: 03 Posts
- Electronics: 04 Posts
- Civil: 07 Posts
For more details like vacancy details, qualification, disciplines, general conditions& other information click on the link given below….
Candidates who completed their ITI, Diploma, MBA, CA, ICWA and BE or B.Tech in relevant discipline from a govt recognized University or Institution with minimum 60% marks.The Candidates who had secured minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examinations will only be eligible to apply.
Contenders who have age of minimum 18yrs and maximum of 25yrs are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
The board will select candidates based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- Engineering Graduates : ₹ 10,000/- Per Month
- Non-Engineering Graduates : ₹ 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders : ₹ 7,500/- Per Month
- ITI Holder : ₹ 5,000/- Per Month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website ww.kochimetro.org on or before 25-11-2016.
Steps For apply these Trainee Job.
- Visit the official website kochimetro.org
- Click on the careers and then notification
- Click on the pdf advertisement
- Download and read it carefully
- Create new account and fill the application
- Submit the online form after checking it
The Last date for submission of application is: 25.11.2016