Union Bank of India has given a notification for the recruitment of Manager (IT) vacanciesin Specialized Segment. . Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-10-2016 00:00 hrs to 09-11-2016, 24:00 hrs.
Union Bank of India (UBI Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as Overseas presence.Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below
Total No.of Posts
- 19 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Oracle Database Administration: 05 Posts
- Base 24 Switch Coding/ Testing/ Management: 03 Posts
- System Administrator (Windows): 05 Posts
- Information/ Cyber Security: 04 Posts
- Digital/ Cyber Forensics: 02 Posts
Candidates should possess 4 Year Engineering/ Technology/ Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engg/ Computer Science & Technology Information/ IT/ Electronics & Communications Engineering recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
Candidates age limit should be minimum 23 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/10/2016 for all posts. Age Relaxation - 05 Years for SC / ST; 03 Years for OBC; 10 Years for PWD; 05 Years for Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, including ECOs/SSCOS, Persons ordinarily domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir State during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, Persons affected by 1984 riots.
Grade II ₹ 31705-1145/ 1-32850-1310/ 10-45950 for all Specialist Officer positions.
Online Examination and / or Interview. The Exam will be tentatively held in the month of December 2016.
|Gulf | | |
|Gulf | | |
₹ 600/- for General and OBC; ₹ 100 (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PWD Candidates. The Payment of application fees / Intimation charges pay through Online Payment Only on or before 9th November 2016.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates should be apply online through the website ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’. The candidates can apply only for one post. The Last date for submitting Online application is 09/11/2016 up to 24:00 Hours.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates should log onto the website ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’.
- Click on “Careers” ——-> “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired Post and Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Take the print out copy for future use.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-10-2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Editing of Application Details, Payment of Fee: 09-11-2016
- Last Date to for Printing of Applications: 24-11-2016
For more details like work experience, relaxation and other information click on the link given below