126 Operator-cum-Technician Trainee & Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies in The Steel Authority of India (SAIL)-The Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has released an employment notification inviting126 Operator-cum-Technician Trainee & Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies, Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-11-2016 to 17-12-2016.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…..
Total No.of Posts
- 126 posts
Name of the Post
1.Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3): 84 Posts
- Chemical: 07 Posts
- Electrical: 35 Posts
- Mechanical: 25 Posts
- etallurgy: 15 Posts
- Ceramics: 02 Posts
II. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (S-1): 42 Posts
- Electrician: 14 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Welder: 06 Posts
- Fitter: 11 Posts
- Rigger: 06 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: Candidates should have passed matriculation and should have pursued three-years full time diploma in engineering from a government recognised institute in chemical, electrical, mechanical, metallurgy, ceramics discipline.
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee: Candidates should have passed matriculation plus ITI from a government recognised institute in electrician, machinist, welder, fitter and rigger trades only.
Age limit as on 17-12-2016.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC & additional relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- (General , OBC) for Post I (Non- refundable) through internet banking account/ credit card/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental candidates.
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: Rs 10,700 per month
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee: Rs 8,600 per month
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test, skill test and trade test.
Note : They will be allowed to appear in the written examination only if they possess the valid photo admit card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.sail.co.in from 25-11-2016 to 17-12-2016.
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, latest passport size photograph (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size).
- Log on to the website “https://www.sail.co.in/”.
- Click on “Bokaro Steel Plant” & select the desired post.
- Click on “Apply”, if you are a new user.
- After registration, Click on “Click here to Login”.
- Login by using “Register No”,”Date of borth” & Click on “Login”.
- Fill all the details carefully and Submit the Form.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
- Take a printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-11-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-12-2016.