29 Group-C vacancies in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kannur-National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kannur has invited the application for 29 posts(Steno Gr.III, Assistant Warden (Females Only), Assistant Account, Machine Mechanic, Junior Assistant, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Driver & Multi-Tasking Staff )of Group-C vacancies.Interested candidates who are looking for a career in NIFT, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Company, www.nift.ac.in/Kannur on or before last date 30-12-2016.
More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, Category wise post vacancies, Pay Scale, Admit Cards, Results, how to apply etc can be found in this page.
Total No. of Posts
- 29 posts
Post NameVarious Vacancies
- Steno Grade-III: 01 post
- Assistant Warden (Female): 02 posts
- Assistant Accounts: 01 post
- Mechine Mechanic: 01 post
- Junior Assistant: 05 posts
- Library Assistant: 01 post
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 posts
- Driver: 01 post
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 12 posts
- Steno Grade-III: Graduate and Min Speed 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in Typing
- Assistant Warden (Female): Graduation
- Assistant Accounts: Graduation in Commerce/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics. Diploma/certificate in Computer Application
- Mechine Mechanic: Diploma/Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent
- Junior Assistant: 12th exam or its equivalent and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application
- Library Assistant: Graduate
- Laboratory Assistant: Graduate/10th/12th with Diploma in relevant discipline
- Driver: 10th class passed or its equivalent and valid driving license for two wheeler/three wheeler/light/heavy motor vehicle
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th or equivalent or ITI Pass
Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 21 years Post(1,3,6 to 8), Above 30 years for Post(2), Above 18 years for Post(4,5,9). There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Application feeRs.500/- for General/OBC candidates. Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PHP reserved category candidates. The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “NIFT Kannur” Payable at Kannur.
- For Post 1 to 4: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-
- For Post 5 to 8: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
- For Post 9: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1800/-
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Skill Test conducted by National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kannur.
Application ProcedureApply Online through official website of the NIFT between 30-11-2016 to 30-12-2016. and Download Application form and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 6thJan 2017
How to Apply
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.nift.ac.in/kannur.
2. Click on link named NIFT Group-C Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
5. Submit to the Authorities.
National Institute of Fashion Technology,
Kannur – 670562.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 30-11-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 30-12-2016.
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application: 06-01-2017.