38 Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Assistant, driver , and other post vacancy's in Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB )-Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB ) invited the application For Recruiting 38Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Assistant, driver , and other posts .All Eligible and Willing candidates Can Apply Offline On Or Before 10th February 2017.
More details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below, read the official notification carefully before applying.
Govt. Organization Name
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies
- 38 vacancies
Post Name And No. of Vacancies
1. Research Assistant Grade I - 03
2. Research Assistant Grade II - 04
3. Technical Assistant Group - C - 11
4. Steno Grade II - 01
5. Lower Divisional Clerk - 04
6. Store Keeper - 01
7. Driver - 04
8. Forest Guard – 01
9. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - 09 posts
- Research Assistant Grade I (General): M.Sc in Botany/Biotechnology from a recognized university.
- Research Assistant Grade II (General):B.Sc Degree in Natural Science in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Technical Assistant Group - C:12th pass with Science from a recognized board.
- Steno Grade II:12th Class Certificate from a recognized board.
- Lower Divisional Clerk:12th Class Certificate from a recognized board.
- Store Keeper:12th Class Certificate from a recognized Board
- Driver: i. Matriculation from a recognized board. ii. Possession of valid driving License.iii. Experience of driving a motor car for three years or more.
- Forest Guard: i. 10th class pass from a recognized Board.ii. Certificate in Fire Fighting
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): i. 10th Class from a recognized Board.ii. 3 Years or more Experience in Relevant Trade
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 27 Years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC is as per Govt of India orders
- Research Assistant Grade I (General): Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800
- Research Assistant Grade II (General): Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
- Technical Assistant Group - C: Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000
- Steno Grade II: Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
- Lower Divisional Clerk: Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Store Keeper: Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000
- Driver: Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Forest Guard: Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Steno Grade-II:Stenography test minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk:Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words in Hindi on manual typewriter or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Forest Guard: Physical test.
- Driver: Driving test
- Others: Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.300/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Women) Application Fee: Nil
Demand Draft drawn from any nationalized Bank in favour of the Director, Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding, payable at Coimbatore
How To Apply
All Eligible candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 10-02-2017.
Steps To Apply
- Log on to IFGTB Coimbatore official website page at ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Click on career page to see official notification
- Download IFGTB Coimbatore LDC, MTS, Forest Guard, Technical Assistant Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details as per instructions and Make Payments as applicable
- Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self-addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before 10.02.2017. Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….”
Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding,
Coimbatore – 641002”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.01.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.02.2017