South Indian Bank announced for 537 Probationary Officers & Clerks vacancies for their branches across the country.Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-01-2017 to 27-01-2017.
Apply Online for 537 PO & Clerk vacancy in South Indian Bank: South Indian Bank announced for 537 Probationary Officers & Clerks vacancies for their branches across the country.Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-01-2017 to 27-01-2017.
More information about the post details, eligibility criteria, Admit Card, Age Limit, Apply online link, Last Date and so on are described given below candidates are requested to go through notification Check before Applying.
Details for PO & Clerk vacancies in South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank
Probationary Officers & Probationary Clerks
Total No.of Posts:
- 537 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Probationary Officer – Pan India: 201 Posts
2. Probationary Clerk – Kerala: 210 Posts
3. Probationary Clerk – Tamil Nadu: 70 Posts
4. Probationary Clerk – Delhi NCR: 30 Posts
5. Probationary Clerk – Karnataka: 26 Posts
Detailed Eligibility for 537 PO & Clerk vacancies:
- Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above
- Candidates should have 60 % in 10th and 12th
- Age Limit for Clerk: Not more than 26 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1991 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Age Limit for PO: Not more than 25 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1992 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2016 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course from a recognized University or Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
537 PO & Clerk vacancies Selection Process:
FOR PO: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
For Clerk: Online Test and Personal Interview
The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- Probationary Officers – Rs. 23700-42020/Month
- Probationary Clerks- Rs. 11765-31540/Month
537 PO & Clerk vacancies Application Fees:
- For PO: Rs. 700/- (SC, ST-Rs 150/-)
- For Clerk: Rs. 600/- (SC, ST-Rs 150/-)
for all posts through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for 537 PO & Clerk vacancies:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 19-01-2017 to 27-01-2017.
- Starting Date for Online Applications: 19-01-2017
- Last Date for Online Applications: 27-01-2017.
- Tentative Date for Online Test: During February 2017.