KMML Recruitment 2017 for 56 Engineer, Technician & Clerk vacancies-www.kmml.com: Kerala Minerals and Metals invites application for the different vacancies. As per The official advertisement of KMML, near about 56 Engineer, Technician, Clerk Post will be filling up by Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited.Eligible candidates apply application through Post on or before 02nd February-2017.
age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below.
KMML Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Jobs placement Location:
Total number of Posts:
- 56 Posts
KMML Recruitment 2017 Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Process Engineer – 05 posts
- Mechanical Engineer – 04 posts
- Instrumentation Engineer – 01 post
- Electrical Engineer – 04 posts
- Process Operator – 10 posts
- Technician – 28 posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist – 02 posts
- Khalasi – 02 posts
Educational Qualification /Eligibility for KMML Recruitment 2017:
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of KMML Recruitment Applicants must have process
- Process Engineer: Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineer: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineer: Degree in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Electrical Engineer: Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Process Operator: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Bsc Chemistry.
- Technician (Welder): ITI Certificate in the Trade of Welder.
- Technician (Electrician): ITI Certificate in the Trade of Electrician / Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Technician (Fitter): ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter.
- Technician cum Machinist: ITI Certificate in the trade of machinist/Turner
- Technician(Instrumentation): Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Technician (Sponge Handling): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Jr. Clerk- cum- Typist:Bachelor Degree from recognized university, KGTE - Type writing English (Higher) or Equivalent,Computer word processing KGTE or its equivalent.
- Khalasi:Pass in Std. VIII preferably a pass in SSLC. Experience: 6 years experience as Khalasi/ Rigger/Points man, should be familiar with slinging methods for unloading heavy equipments manually or by crane and for erection dismantling of equipment to the height of 50 mts. Previous experience in the construction site of large Power/ Chemical/ Paper/ Fertilizer/ Steel or other heavy engineering industries essential.
- Technician (EDP): BCA/Bsc. Computer Science
(If you want to know more details on KMML Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Age Limit for KMML Recruitment 2017:
Candidates age should not be more than 36 Years. as on 01.01.2017.
Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible in the case of SCs/ STs/ OBCs.Additional relaxation of 3 years will be allowed in the case of Preferential Category candidates.
Basic Pay :
- Rs. 21,900/- (Post 1-4),
- Rs. 16,200/- (Post 5-7),
- Rs. 10,000/- (Post 8).
(More Details on Advertisement)
KMML Recruitment 2017 Application Procedure :
- Applicants may fill online application through KMML official apply online link: www.kmml.com on or before 02nd February-2017.
- Applicants may Download www.avasarangal.comKMML Applicationform from official website www.kmml.com.
- After Download the application format candidates should fill up with appropriate Information of their academic record
- Attached photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.)
- Send it to the Following address (listed below). Application must reach on or before 02nd February-2017 super scribing the envelope "Application for the post of ..........."
Postal Address:“Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited
P.B No-4, Sankaramangalam,
Kerala – 691583.”
Eligible candidates kindly please read the notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the online application form/off line application form
KMML Recruitment 2017 Important dates:
Last date for submission of application: 02nd February-2017