413 Act Apprentice Posts vacancy in North Central Railway | Apply Online @ www.mponline.gov.in : Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Allahabad has to invite the application for the recruitment of 413 Act Apprentice vacancies (Fitter, Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance, Machinist, Painter, Crane Operator, Electrician, Programming & System Administration Assistant) under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2016-17. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15-02-2017 to 17-03-2017.
You should aware of all the process of NCR Job Vacancy 2017 Details, like NCR Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest NCR Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
NCR Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Company Name:-North Central Railway
- 413 Posts
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
Name of the Trade:
i. Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi: 388 Posts
1. Fitter: 195 Posts
2. Welder (Gas & Electric): 102 Posts
3. Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance: 19 Posts
4. Machinist: 17 Posts
5. Painter: 32 Posts
6. Crane Operator: 04 Posts
7. Electrician: 17 Posts
8. Programming & System Administration Assistant (COPA): 02 Posts
ii. Rail Spring Karkhana Sithauli: 25 Posts
9. MMTM: 25 Posts
NCR Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification:Candidates should have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Aspirants should have attained this posts the age limit between 15 years to 24 years as on 31 December 2017. An Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per norms
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC Candidates
- 10 Years for PWD Candidates.
Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 100/- in favour of WAO, NCR, Jhansi and payable at Jhansi and portal fee of Rs. 70/- will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates. The SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from the application fee.
Candidates who have participated will be selected based on performance in Merit List conducted by North Central Railway Department.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.mponline.gov.in from 15-02-2017 to 17-03-2017 & send their hard copy of application, fee, all certificates of technical/ education/ cast certificate/ photo, identification card (aadhaar card) in original as well as one copy of all relevant documents attested by Gazetted Officer & should certainly write his name, fathers name & application registration number at left side on overleaf of the bank draft through ordinary/ registered/ speed post.
Steps to Apply Online North Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Application form:
- Interested candidates log on given below open link
- Then on home page click on career section
- Download official advertisement of NCR Recruitment 2017
- Read it carefully all terms and condition
- Then click on apply online link
- Fill necessary ask details in blanks
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in given format
- Finally, take a hardcopy of Application form for further use it.
- The Application form will be starting date as on – 15 February 2017
- Last Date to Apply NCR Recruitment Online Application: – 17 March 2017