643 ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF FINANCE: APPLY ONLINE @ WWW.FINMIN.NIC.IN -Ministry of Finance announced recruitment notification for the recruitment of 643 Assistant Accounts Officer vacancies, Ministry of Finance plans to recruit B.Com,M.Com,.MBA candidates for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer. .Ministry of Finance proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode.Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ministry of Finance before 26/2/2017. The application form is available on the official portal that is www.finmin.nic.in. Download the application fill it in the proper manner, affix your recent passport size photo and send it in the prescribed format to the address in notification within 30 days.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER VACANCY DETAILS
Organization :Ministry of Finance
Official Website :
Name of The Posts:
Assistant Accounts Officer
Total No Of Posts:
- 643 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Assistant Accounts Officer vacancy
The job hunters has to be an employee with a designation of AAO in level 8 of 7th CPC. AAO (civil)/ SAS or equivalent passed officials. SAS passed applicants awaiting promotion can also apply.
The age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 as on 27th January 2017.. Age relaxation and clear information about MFCGA Recruitment 2017 will place in official website.
Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with grade pay of Rs.4800 will be only offered to the job seekers who have been appointed for this designation.
Based on marks obtained in Written Exam/Interview contestants will select for Ministry Of Finance AAO Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply Assistant Accounts Officer vacancy:
Aspirants need to visit official website for applying MFCGA Recruitment 2017. Complete details and documents need to provide before closing date of application process.
Steps to Apply Ministry of Finance AAO Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official site “www.finmin.nic.in”.
- Check for the applying post “advertisement”.
- Click on it (it will be downloaded to your PC or Laptop).
- The advertisement will be in PDF format.
- The application form will be at the end of notification.
- Take print of the application form.
- Fill the form and submit it with attesting all essential documents.
- Advertisement Release Date: 27th January 2017
- Online Application Process Begins On 27th January 2017
- Online Application Process Ends On: 26th February 2017