Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 | 147 Junior Assistant Vacancies: Airports Authority of India has invited applications the post of 147 Junior Assistant Vacancies, in different states of India (Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island). Eligible candidates can apply before 31 March 2017.
You should aware of all the process of AAI Junior Assistant 2017 Jobs Notification Details like Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 vacancy deatils
Airports Authority of India
Name of post: –
Junior Assistant Posts.
- 149 posts
State Govt. job
Sothern Region, Chennai
AAI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility criteria :
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
- The candidates Age(As on 30/3/2017) shall not be less than 18 & not more than 30 years(UR),33 years(OBC),35 years(SC/ST)
- Driving License: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR) c) Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015.
Desirable Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only.
a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate
c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
(e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
AAI Recruitment Physical Fitness:
- Eye Sight Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height Not less than 167 cm.
- Chest 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Weight Not less than 55 Kg.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection Process The candidates will have to appear for Written Test, Minimum pass : 50 marks for UR/OBC, 40 Marks for SC/ST. Candidates passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Those cleared in the Medical examination shall be allowed for driving test subject to possessing valid heavy license. Only on passing the driving test the candidate will be allowed for endurance test. Running is the first test in Endurance tests.
- The candidates who have qualified in “Running ” test only shall be allowed to the remaining endurance tests. Based on the successful performance of above tests/Examination , a merit list will be made as per reservations.
- The meritorious candidates as per notified vacancies shall be nominated for Basic Training Course(BTC) for the period of 04 months at Fire training College FTC(New Delhi) or at Fire Staff Training College FSTC (Kolkatta).
- The appointment order shall be issued only for the candidate who successfully complete the BTC. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules.
Rs.12500 - 28500 per month
Click here to » Check another airport careers
- SC/ST & Ex-servicemen Candidates: No Fees
- Others: Rs.100
DD drawn in favour of "Airports Authority of India", payable at "Chennai"
Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island
How to apply AAI Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the following postal address latest by 31 March 2017.
Steps to apply for AAI Recruitment Junior Assistant 2017 Vacancy Online:
- Very first all of the applicants required to visit official website as above: www.aai.aero
- There will be shown AAI Recruitment Online Application on screen.
- Fill all mandatory asked information very correctly.
- Attach or upload valid documents as required online.Go to hit on SUBMIT bimportant
- download / save and take a print out of application form for next references.
Postal Address:THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,Airports Authority of India,Southern Region,Chennai – 600 027
- Starting date to Apply:- 16-02-2017
- Last date to apply:- 31-03-2017