An Indian Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Bangalore will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Trivandrum from 11.04.2017 to 21.04.2017 at Lal Bahadur Shatri Stadium, Kollam.to recruit the male candidates who are interested in joining in Indian Army.The army recruitment rally in Kerala (Kollam) is for recruiting candidates to Indian army in the categories of Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier General Duty, Nursing Assistant.
The candidates from districts of Kerala ie, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kollam, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta & Trivandrum districts can apply and attend this army recruitment rally Kollam.Eligible candidates can apply online from 11.02.2017 to 27.03.2017 using the link given below.
The venue of the recruitment rally will be Lal Bahadur Shatri Stadium, Kollam, Kerala. Details about the ARO Trivandrum recruitment rally venue, rally dates schedule, army recruitment application, recruitment registration, army recruitment exam, educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure etc are given below.
DETAILS OF UPCOMING INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT KOLLAM KERALA
Districts Covered:Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kollam, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta & Trivandrum
Open Rally Dates: 11.04.2017 to 21.04.2017
Online Registration Dates: 11.02.2017 to 27.03.2017
Open Rally Place: Lal Bahadur Shatri Stadium, Kollam
Recruitment Category of Posts:
1. Soldier Technical
2. Soldier General Duty
3. Soldier Tradesman
4. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper
5. Soldier Tradesman
6. Nursing Assistant
ARO Trivandrum Recruitment Rally 2017 Details
- For General Duty: SSLC/ Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. Intermediate (12th) and above.
- For Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Clerk/ Store Keeper: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream. Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether in Class XII or Class X.
- For Nursing Assistant & Tech (Dresser): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off.
- For Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Sc. and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- For Tradesmen: SSLC/ Matric (10th) (Except Syce, Mess Keeper, and House Keeper - who may be an 8th pass).
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1996 and not later than 31.03.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 01.10.1994 and not later than 31.03.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Soldier (General Duty) and Tradesmen: 166 cms
- Soldier Nursing Assistant & Technical: 165 cms
- Clerk & Store Keeper Technical: 162 cms
Chest : 77 cms
Weight : 50 kgs
Army Selection Process:
Selection of candidates is based on the physical, medical and written examination conducted by Indian Army.
The process of screening include:
(a) Checking of documents.
(b) Physical measurements.
(c) Physical fitness test.
(d) Medical examination.
(e) Written examination.
(f) Preparation of merit list.
(g) Enrollment and Dispatch of selected candidates in order of merit to Centres.
Kollam April 2017 Army Open Bharti/ Rally Registration/ Admit Card
Candidates should bring the following original documents with attested three photostat copies of each document.
- 10th Class date of birth certificate.
- 10 th/ +2 marks sheet.
- NCC Certificate (A/B/C Certificate).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Character Certificate to be signed by village Sarpanch
- Relationship Certificate in case of Son Of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen / War Widow issued by SRO / CRO of Record Office with Serial No., Name and Application of the officer signing the certificate duly affixed with round stamp
- Relevant Certificate in respect of Outstanding Sportsman
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY IN KOLLAM, KERALA DATE SCHEDULE
- Open Rally Dates: 11.04.2017 to 21.04.2017
- Online Registration Dates: 11.02.2017 to 27.03.2017
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY KOLLAM KERALA ONLINE REGISTRATION
The candidates must have to apply/register online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to participate in the recruitment rally in Kollam. The registered candidates are only allowed to attend the next army recruitment rally Kerala.The eligible candidates can apply online to participate in the Kollam army recruitment rally in Kerala from 11-02-2017 to 27-03-2017.
For more details of the Army Recruitment Rally in Kollam, Kerala, contact:
Army Recruiting Office (ARO), Thirumala PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695006. Phone: 0471-2351762.
Eligible candidates can apply online using the link given below.