KudumBashree Recruitment 2017 for Kochi Metro: Kerala KudumBashree has been published a notification regarding the recruitment for the various posts for KudumbaShree members. Applications are invited for Various Posts assigned for KudumbaShree members in Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) (A Joint venture of Government of India and Government of Kerala). eligible and interested candidates can apply offline before 10th February 2017.Interested and eligible candidates are informed to apply, after reading the official notification carefully.
Kochi | Kudumbashree, one of the largest women-empowering projects in the country, will have a major role in operations of Kerala’s ambitious Kochi Metro Rail services.Kochi Metro Rail Limited on Sunday signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Kudumbashree for the management of its station premises including ticketing, customer relations, housekeeping, parking management and running the canteens of KMRL.
You should aware of all the process of KudumBashree Recruitment 2017 like KudumBashree Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below.
Key Highlight About KudumBashree Recruitment 2017 for Kochi Metro
KudumBashree Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
- Team Leader
- C.F Team Leader
- TOM/EFO operator
- Call centre
- Customer Facilitation Staff
- General Staff
- Team Leader
- Parking Supervisor
- Parking Staff
- Canteen Supervisor
- Service Staff
- Kitchen staff
- Cleaning Staff
Post Wise Eligibility Criteria Details for KudumBashree Recruitment 2017:
- Team Leader: Degree + Fluency In English and Malayalam
- Supervisor: SSLC pass
- Cleaner: 8th Standard Pass
- Gardener:3 year Experience in Gardening
- Helper:1 Year Experience in Gardening
- C.F Team Leader: Degree + Fluency In English and Malayalam
- TOM/ EFO operator:12th Class pass + Computer knowledge + Fluency In English and Malayalam
- Call center:12th Class pass + Computer knowledge + Fluency In English and Malayalam
- Customer Facilitation Staff:12th Class pass + Fluency In English and Malayalam
- Survey:12th Class pass + Computer knowledge + Fluency In English and Malayalam
- General Staff:8th Standard Pass
- Team Leader:12th Class pass + Fluency In English and Malayalam
- Parking Supervisor: 12th Class pass + Fluency In English and Malayalam
- Parking Staff:8th Standard Pass
- Canteen Supervisor: Degree/ Diploma in Catering+ Fluency In English and Malayalam
- Service Staff:12th Class pass+ Fluency In English and Malayalam
- Kitchen staff:8th Class Pass + Experience in cooking
- Cleaning Staff :8th class pass
How to apply for Kochi Metro job:
Interested candidates who will meet all the eligibility criteria are required to apply for the mentioned posts by offline method only.
- Download the application form from the link given below.
- fill it completely and send it to the given below postal address along with the required documents.
Address :“District Co-ordinator,Kudumbashree,Civil station,kakkanad,Kochi- 682030″
Important date to remember:
- Last Date of Application: February 10th 2017 4 pm,