SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification For 2313 Probationary Officer Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.sbi.co.in-State Bank of India (SBI) has released notification inviting application from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers (PO). Those candidates having qualifications like Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline can go for this recruitment, applicants must have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years of age as on cut off date mentioned in the SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Recruitment Notification. The application process for SBI PO 2017 begins from February 07, 2017. Interested applicants can fill the forms online by registering on the SBI website.
You should aware of all the process of SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Recruitment Notification Details like SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest SBI PO Jobs 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
About STATE BANK OF INDIA:
It is India’s Largest Banking and Financial Company in various terms like Assets, Deposits, Profits, Branches, Customers and Employees. It is a Government of India (GOI) owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. On 01st July 1955, this organization established and nationalized on 02nd June 1956 by the RBI. Right now, it is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks. It is one of the four largest banks in India with PNB, BOB, and ICICI. It also has six associate banks namely State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. They provide a range of banking products through their network of more than 19000 branches in India.
SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Recruitment Notification Details:-
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Recruitment Advt. No:
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 2313 Vacancies
Central Govt Banking Sector Jobs
Anywhere in India
In On-line mode
State Bank of India PO Vacancy Details Category Wise:-
- SC: 347 Posts
- ST: 350 Posts
- OBC: 606 Posts
- GEN: 1010 Posts
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on date 01st April’17):
The General category applicants must have their age above 21 years and below 30 years.
- SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 05 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 05 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of J&K State – 05 years
- OBC (Other Backward Classes – NCL) – 03 years
PWD (Persons With Disabilities) – 15 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- OBC – 13 years
- GEN – 10 years
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Must have following qualification or its equivalent from a Government approved University or Institution.
- Graduation Degree in any discipline
- MBA/ MMS/ PGDM
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA in relevant subjects
Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017
SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Pay scale:
- Rs. 23700 - 42020 per month
The total compensation per annum on CTC basis would be a minimum of Rs. 7.93 lacs and maximum of Rs 12.95 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
Selection Process for SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Recruitment 2017:
The selection based on the performance in the following exams:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Group Exercises & Personal Interview
- Document Verification (if necessary)
- Medical Test
- Unreserved (UR) & Other Backward Class (OBC) – Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and other reserved categories – Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
Note: Deposit your fee through Payment Gateway, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and other online options available for payment.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017: How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply online through the website.you can apply for SBI PO vacancy through the following steps:
- Visit the official website.(www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers)
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the required details correctly such as your name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications etc.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
- After successful completion of the payment process, take a print out of completed application form and keep it for future use.
Eligible candidates kindly please read the notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the online application form/offline application form.
SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Recruitment Notification Important dates:
- Starting date of online application: 07.02.17
- Last date for submission of application: 06.03.17
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 15.04.17 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May'17
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 17.05.17
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 22.05.17 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04.06.2017
- Declaration of Result – Main: 19.06.17
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 26.06.17
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 10.07.17 onward
- Declaration of Final Result: 05.08.17
SBI PO Notification 2017» DOWNLOAD PDF
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Application» APPLY ONLINE LINK