Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), has invited applications the post of 25 Asst. cum Attendant, Data Manager vacancies under National Health Mission Kerala on a contract basis. .The candidates who are willing to work may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download the application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.). Read the official advertisement carefully Before applying National Health Mission Kerala vacancies.
You should aware of all the process of Arogya Keralam Recruitment 2017 Notification Details like Arogya Keralam Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Arogya Keralam Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
About National Health Mission Kerala:
National Health Mission Kerala (or NHM Kerala) is the health mission going on Kerala under the direction of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being undertaken by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW), Government of India.
Arogya Keralam Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
National Health Mission Kerala
Name of the post:
Asst. cum Attendant, Data Manager.,
No of vacancies:
- 25 Posts
Post wise vacancy details:
- Junior Consultant (Documentation & Communication): 01 Post
- District ASHA Coordinator: 01 Post
- Dental Surgeon: 03 Posts
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Homeo): 02 Posts
- Radiographer: 01 Post
- Audiometric Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Pediatrician: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Palliative): 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (Palliative): 01 Post
- Hospital Asst. cum Attendant: 04 Posts
- Dental Hygenist: 01 Post
- Epidemiologist: 01 Post
- Data Manager: 01 Post
Eligibility criteria for National Health Mission Kerala vacancies
Junior Consultant (Documentation & Communication):
- P.G. Degree in Journalism from an accredited institution with 3-year experience in Mass communication IEC/BCC activities
District ASHA Coordinator:
- Masters Degree in Social Science/Sociology/Rural Development/MSW/MBA and computer knowledge in MS office & internet with minimum 3 years experience in projects related to health, nutrition or PRI
- BDS with Kerala Dental Council Registration
Medical Officer (Ayurveda):
- BAMS with TCMC Registration (ISM)
Medical Officer (Homeo):
- BHMS with Travancore-Cochin Council of Homoeopathic Medicine Registration.
- (a). B. Sc MRT from a recognized University in Kerala, If outside University with Para Medical Council Registration or Equality certificate issued from a University under Kerala Govt.
- (b). Plus Two & 2 years Diploma in Radiological Technology CDRT) awarded byDME, Govt. of Kerala
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS) with RCI Registration.
- (a). DMLT (Kerala Govt. DME certificate)
- (b). B.Sc. MLT Certificate of a Recognized University with Para Medical council registration
- Diploma or Degree in Paediatric Medicine with TCMC registration
- D.Pharm or B.Pharm with Kerala Pharmacy Council Registration
Staff Nurse (Palliative):
- B.Sc. (Nursing)/GNM with Kerala Nurses & Midwifery Council Registration and Basic Certificate Course In Palliative Nursing (BCCPN).
Medical Officer (Palliative):
- MBBS with TCMC Registration & BCCPM
Hospital Asst. cum Attendant:
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene with 2 years experience
- a) Medical Graduate with PG Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine/PH or Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc.
- b) Medical Graduate with 2 yrs experience in Epidemiology/Public Health
- PG in Computer Science or BE in IT/Electronics with 3 years experience
Age limit (as on 01.03.17):
- Junior Consultant (Documentation & Communication): 40 years
- District ASHA Coordinator: 40 years
- Dental Surgeon: 40 years
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 40 years
- Medical Officer (Homeo): 40 years
- Radiographer: 40 years
- Audiometric Assistant: 40 years
- Laboratory Technician: 40 years
- Pediatrician: 62 years
- Pharmacist: 40 years
- Staff Nurse (Palliative): 40 years
- Medical Officer (Palliative): 62 years
- Hospital Asst. cum Attendant: 59 years
- Dental Hygenist: 40 years
- Epidemiologist: 62 years
- Data Manager: 40 years
Pay scale per month:
- Junior Consultant (Documentation & Communication): Rs.20000 Per Month
- District ASHA Coordinator: Rs.16000 Per Month
- Dental Surgeon: Rs.27000 Per Month
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): Rs.26000 Per Month
- Medical Officer (Homeo): Rs.26000 Per Month
- Radiographer: Rs.11620 Per Month
- Audiometric Assistant: Rs.12000 + TA Rs.3000 Per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.11620 Per Month
- Pediatrician: Rs.60000 Per Month
- Pharmacist: Rs.11620 Per Month
- Staff Nurse (Palliative): Rs.13900 Per Month
- Medical Officer (Palliative): Rs.36250 Per Month
- Hospital Asst. cum Attendant: Rs.7000 Per Month
- Dental Hygenist: Rs.11620 Per Month
- Epidemiologist: Rs.40000 Per Month
- Data Manager: Rs.13500 Per Month
Arogya Keralam Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
selection based on .
- Written test
How to apply for National Health Mission Kerala vacancies:
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with xerox copies of documents through the post.
- Interested qualified candidates should submit an application in the prescribed format duly signed with copies of relevant certificates to prove age, qualification & experience etc., on or before 27.03.2017 at 5 pm at Arogya Keralam Office. Kannur by postal or carrier service in the address given below.
Address : District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam),2nd Floor, Civil Station, Kannur-670002.
iii. Application format can be downloaded from the link given below .(application through the e-mail will not be accepted).
Important date to remember:
- Last date for submission of application: 27.03.17