IMG Kerala Recruitment 2017 | Institute of Management in Government Walk in for Data Entry Operators, Project Consultant, Research Assistants posts :The Institute of Management in Government (IMG) is conducting a walk-in interview for selection of Project Consultant, Research Assistants, and Data Entry Operator on contract basis for a Project sponsored by the Department of Panchayats Government of Kerala. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official IMG Kerala Notification can attend the interview on 16th & 18th march 2017 at 09:30 AM with the help of details mentioned below –
You should aware of all the process of Institute of Management in Government Recruitment 2017 Notification Details like IMG Kerala Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Institute of Management in Government Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
About Institute of Management in Government:
Institute of Management in Government (IMG) is the apex training institute of the Government of Kerala. It is situated in the heart of the capital city Thiruvananthapuram and operates from two training campuses, the Barton Hill training complex and the administrative/training complex. Strategically located in the heart of the city, it is at a stone's throw from the State Secretariat and Legislative Assembly complex.
The Institute of Management in Government, Thiruvananthapuram was established as an autonomous body under the auspices of the Government of Kerala in 1981 with the objective of developing managerial skills, organizational abilities, leadership qualities and decision-making skills among different categories of employees of Government, Private and Public sector.
IMG Kerala Recruitment 2017 vacancy details
Name of organisation:Institute of Management in Government
IMG Kerala job opening details
1) Project Consultant - 1 vacancy
- Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Management. A retired Senior Level Officer from State Planning Board with exposure to Decentralized Planning and Local Governance and involvement in Decentralization support Programmes including participation in State Resource Group, Working Group, Conduct Surveys etc. will be desirable.
- Age limit : 65 years
- Remuneration : Rs.39,500/- per month
2) Research Assistants - 2 vacancies
- Qualification: Post Graduation in any discipline with Research experience and knowledge of Computer Programming and Statistical Packages.
- Age limit : 40 years
- Remuneration : Rs.22,000/-
3) Data Entry Operators - 1 vacancy
- Qualification: Plus Two with Experience in Data Entry work. Typewriting English & Malayalam.
- Age limit : 40 years
- Remuneration : Rs.19,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in interview.
How to apply for IMG Kerala Recruitment 2017:
Interested & eligible candidates can attend the interview along with original certificates to prove age, qualifications and experience etc and reach to the following venue
venue of the interview :Institute of Management in Government (IMG)
Law College Junction
NOTE: - Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original IMG Kerala job notification before applying for the desired post.
IMG Contact Details:
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT IN GOVERNMENT
Vikas Bhavan PO
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - 695 033
PHONE: 0471 - 2304229/2303230/2304122
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date & Time of Interview for Post-1: at 9.30 am on 16/3/2017.
- Date & Time of Interview for Post-2& 3 : at 9.30 am on 18/3/2017.