Travancore Devaswom Board invites the application for the post of 04 Assistant Engineer / Mechanical Assistant vacancies. Through this recruitment notification, Travancore Devaswom Board planning to recruit Assistant Engineer / Mechanical Assistant post who have completed ME/M.Tech, Diploma, BE/B.Tech . Travancore Devaswom Board proposes to Conduct Interview for Assistant Engineer / Mechanical Assistant post. The interview will be held on 23/3/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend the interview at Travancore Devaswom Board on 23/3/2017.
You should aware of all the process of Assistant Engineer / Mechanical Assistant Vacancy Details, likeTravancore Devaswom Board Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Travancore Devaswom Board Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
About Travancore Devaswom Board:
Travancore Devaswom Board is an autonomous body constituted under the Travancore-Cochin Hindu Religious Institutions Act XV of 1950. It is entrusted with the task of administrating 1248 temples in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore comprised in the State of Kerala which was earlier administrated by the ruler of Travancore prior to the integration of the Princely states of Travancore and Cochin in 1949. The constitution of the Board was based on the Covenant entered into by the Maharaja of Travancore in May 1949 and concurred and guaranteed by the Government of India. The Board comprises of President and two Members. One member shall be nominated by the Hindus among the council of Ministers and the other member shall be elected by the Hindus among the Members of the Legislative Assembly of the State of Kerala. The term of the President and Members is for a period of three years. It has a Secretariat and its Headquarters is at Nanthancode, Thiruvananthapuram.
Key Highlights for Travancore Devaswom Board Recruitment 2017
Travancore Devaswom Board
Assistant Engineer / Mechanical Assistant
Total Vacancy to be filled:
- 04 Posts
Travancore Devaswom Board Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Application Fee For The Job:
Travancore Devaswom Board Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personal Interview / Other Mode by the Travancore Devaswom Board norms or decision.
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or on the official website
WALK-IN Procedure for Assistant Engineer / Mechanical Assistant vacancy :
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Assistant Engineer / Mechanical Assistant ” on 23/3/2017.
- Place of the interview “Office of the Chief Engineer (General), Travancore Devaswom Board, Trivandrum“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Walk-In Date: Walk-In Date : 23/3/2017
Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M
VENUE: Office of the Chief Engineer (General), Travancore Devaswom Board, Trivandrum