Vacancies in Dept of Fisheries, Kerala | Walk-in interview for CA, Driver, Record Keeper, Typist, Peon, Watchman vacancies: Dept of Fisheries, Kerala released notification for the post of CA, Driver, Record Keeper, Typist, Peon, Watchman vacancies in contract basis. A walk-in interview will be held in the office of Kerala state fisheries debt relief commission Thiruvananthapuram.Those who are interested and possessing the qualification prescribed for appointment to this post in the state gove service may attend the interview with original of all request certificate. the interview will be held as the scheduled below.
You should aware of all the process Vacancies in Dept of Fisheries, Kerala Details like Dept of Fisheries, Kerala Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Dept of Fisheries, Kerala vacancy Online Application link attached with this article.
About Dept of Fisheries, Kerala:
The Fisheries Department of Kerala, governed by the Minister for Fisheries, is considered to be one of the most important productive and developmental sectors of the state. About 3 percent of the economy is attributed to Fisheries.
Department of Fisheries is established in Ist November 1956. The important duties of the department are:
- Implementation of the policy of the Government of Kerala for the socio-economic development of fisher folk.
- Undertaking various production oriented schemes for the development of fisheries sector.
- Serving as an agency for sustainable fishery and conservation of fish resources.
- Extension of fish culture in available water sources.
- Protect the interest of fisher folk, fish farmers, fish traders and exporters/consumers.
- Ensure disease free quality shrimp/fish seed to farmers.
- Taking steps to assist fishermen and fish farmers in getting better returns.
- Implementing schemes for increasing infrastructure facilities in the coastal area.
- To develop new technologies in the fisheries sector.
- Implement schemes for upgrading the educational status of the children of fishermen.
- Implement schemes for the welfare and up gradation of Fishermen community.
Dept of Fisheries, Kerala vacancy details
Dept of Fisheries
Number of Vacancies:
- 10 vacancies
Name of the Post:
CA, Driver, Record Keeper, Typist, Peon, Watchman
Dept of Fisheries, Kerala Selection Procedure:
Eligible Candidates will be selected based on.
- Short Listing
Office of Kerala state fisherman debt relief commission, T.C 11/884-2, Nalanda Road, Nantheancode,kowdiar, Thiruvananthapuram, ( near viloppilli samskrithi Bhavan )
1. Interview for filling up the post of CA, two posts of driver one post of record keeper
- Date: 21-03-2017
- Time: 11 Am,
2. Interview for filling up the post of typist . two posts of peon and two posts of watchman
- Date: 22-03-207
- Time: 11 AM