Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) announced recruitment notification for the post of Project Staff (Animator, Research Assistant (Natural Science, Physical Science, Maths), News Reporter, Camera Assistant, Digital Journalist, Assistant Video Editor, Content Developer & Web Designer)) vacancies on temporary basis.Through this recruitment notification, Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) plans to recruit 12th Class, Diploma, Any degree, PG candidates for the post of Project Staff vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 20-04-2017 by 05:00 PM.
You should aware of all the process of Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Vacancy Details, like CDIT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) is a unique organization working in the area of convergence and beyond of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and Content development and dissemination in multi-media formats. C-DIT is proud of having a talented pool of creative personnel working in close collaboration with qualified and experienced technological work force.
C-DIT has reorganized its activities into four functional Groups, each specializing in a core area, viz. Communication Group, Technology Group, Education & Training Group, and Operations Group. C-DIT has been functioning as a Total Solutions Provider for the departments and agencies under the Government of Kerala in the areas of ICT applications and in supply of Holography based security products.
Key Highlights Of CDIT Recruitment 2017
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology
Total No of Posts:
- 23 posts
Name of the Posts: Project Staff
1. Animator: 05 Posts
2. Research Assistant (Natural Science: 01 Post
3. Research Assistant (Physical Science): 01 Post
4. Research Assistant (Maths): 01 Post
5. News Reporter: 02 Posts
6. Camera Assistant: 02 Posts
7. Digital Journalist: 05 Posts
8. Assistant Video Editor: 01 Post
9. Content Developer: 04 Posts
10. Web Designer: 01 Post
CDIT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
- Animator- 12th class pass and Diploma in Animation from a reputed institution
- Research Assistant – Natural Science B.Sc Zoology /Botany with 60% marks with B.Ed
- Research Assistant – Physical Science B.Sc Physics/Chemistry with 60% marks with B.Ed
- Research Assistant – Maths B.Sc Mathematics with 60% marks and B.Ed
- News Reporter Degree with Post-graduate Diploma in Journalism OR PG Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism
- Camera Assistants- 12th class pass from a recognized Board
- Digital Journalist- Degree with Diploma in Journalism OR PG Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism
- Assistant Video Editor -Degree/3 year Diploma in any discipline Diploma in Video Editing/Digital Media Production/PGDSDC from a recognized institution
- Content Developer- PG in Languages/Humanities/Social Science disciplines /Master of Communication & Journalism OR M.Phil in Languages/Humanities /Social Sciences OR Ph.D in any stream OR Any professional degree with 2 yrs experience in content development
- Web Designer - B.Tech / BFA / Post graduation in Design from a recognized institute.
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the Vacancy in CDIT should not be less than 18 years.
- Rest limitations and relaxations will be given according to the organizational norms
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test/ interview.
Applicants required to pay of Rs. 200/- in the form of DD along with the application or remitted to CDIT’s Bank Account No. 57036991962 (IFSC Code – SBTR0000028) in State Bank of India, Thiruvananthapuram Main Branch and counterfoil of bank challan/online transactions sent along with the application form.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their application form in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates to prove qualifications and experience by post & can also be submitted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned documents on or before 20-04-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Steps to apply for CDIT Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website of organization
- From the homepage appeared select “Notification – Project Staff Required – Last Date – 20.04.2017”
- Hit the link and read all the details carefully
- After that, if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then download the application form given along with application
- After that fill the form carefully and attach all required testimonials
- Recheck the form again
- At last, enclose the application into an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- Applications may also be submitted through email with scanned documents as above
Postal Address: Registrar, C-DIT, Chithranjali Hills, Thiruvallam.P O, ThiruvananthapuramKerala – 695 027, Email address: email@example.com
Important dates to remember:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-04-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Candidates who are eager to know more about CDIT Recruitment 2017 they can visit the Official notification whose links is well mentioned below