Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced recruitment notification for 2221 Sub-Inspector Posts Through this recruitment notification, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) plans to recruit degree candidates for the post of 2221 Sub-Inspector vacancies. Staff Selection Commission proposes to receive the application in online mode only. Eligible candidates can apply through the official wedsite of Staff Selection Commission before may 15.
You should aware of all the process of 2221 SI, ASI Posts Vacancy Details, like Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
About Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Key Highlights Of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Type:Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 2221 post
Name of the Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police – 616
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female – 256
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs Male – 697
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs Female – 89
- ASI (Executive) Male in CISF – 507
- ASI (Executive) Female in CISF – 56 posts posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SSC VACANCY 2017 POSTS
Candidates applying for SSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute
Age Limit Should be as given below,
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
SSC VACANCY 2017-18 NOTIFICATION OF OTHER DETAILS
Selection process based on
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)
Basic pay scale in SSC Jobs is given below
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF: Rs.35400-112400/-
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Rs.35400-112400/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: Rs.29200-92300
SSC vacancy Application Fees:
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: No
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to SSC careers page at official website www.SSC.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to Apply Online form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the SSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2017 Online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.04.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 15.05.2017
- Date of Written Examination: Paper-I: 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017 Paper-II: 08.10.2017
Candidates who are eager to know more about Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 they can visit the Official notification whose links is well mentioned below
» Official Notification: Click Here to Download
» Online Application: Click Here to Apply