On 29/04/2017, Central University of Kerala announced recruitment notification for the post of 02 Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow, Attendant Vacancy.Through this recruitment notification, Central University of Kerala plans to recruit candidates who completed 10TH, Plus two M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow, Attendant Vacancy.The Central University of Kerala proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central University of Kerala before 31/05/2017.
You should aware of all the process of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow, Attendant Vacancies Notification Details like Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
Key Highlights Of Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization:
Central University of Kerala
- Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow
Total Vacancy to be filled:
- 02 Posts
Last Date To Apply:
Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2017 vacancy Details
(1) Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow (One)
- Qualifications: M.Sc (with minimum 55% marks) in any subject under Life Science/Bioinformatics. M.Sc. final year result awaited candidate can also apply.
- Preference will be given to i. Candidates with prior field experience particularly in the North East regions. ii. Candidates with strong bioinformatics background.
- Salary/Fellowship: As per DBT norms
- Age limit: 28 years
(2). Attendant (One)
- Qualification: 10+2 Pass. Candidate with working experience in the laboratory will be preferred.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/-pm (consolidated) as per DBT norms.
- Age limit: 25 years
Note: Both the posts are purely temporary initially for a period of one year and extendable up to3 years/end of the project depending upon the satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Central University of Kerala norms or decision.
How To Apply?
Interested/Eligible candidates may apply in a prescribed format to the address given below Dr. M. Nagarajan, Assistant Professor, Department of Genomic Science, Central University of Kerala, Padannakad (PO), Kasaragod-671314, Kerala on or before 31-05-17, through post/courier/email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Address For The Job: Dr. M. Nagarajan, Assistant Professor, Department of Genomic Science, Central University of Kerala, Padannakad (PO), Kasaragod-671314, Kerala.
Important Dates to remember:
- Last Date to Apply: 31/05/2017