Air India announced recruitment notification for the post of Cabin Crew vacancies. Through this recruitment notification, Air India plans to recruit 10+2 and Three Years Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism candidates for the post of Cabin Crew vacancies.
You should aware of all the process of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 Details, like Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
Air India Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Board:
No. of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts:
Experienced Cabin Crew & Trainee Cabin Crew.
Air India Jobs 2017 Eligibility Details
Candidates who have completed Graduation or 10+2 and Three Years Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism Can Apply for Air India Career 2017.
Trained Cabin Crew
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Experienced Cabin Crew
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
Walk In Interview.
A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/-
Rs.18,400/- Per Month.
Steps to Apply:
- Before going to apply, read the recruitment notification carefully.
- Visit the official website through the direct link we have attached on this page.
- Click on the careers tab.
- Search for the related link of Air India recruitment.
- Fill the details in the respective fields.
- Upload Photograph and Signature with proper dimensions.
- Make fee payment.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- After filling the application form, take a print of it for future reference.
- Starting Date: 10th July 2017
- Last Date: 1st August 2017
- Interview Dates: 03rd August 2017, 04th August 2017 & 05th August 2017.