Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) issued a notification for the recruitment of 1,315 Specialist Officers’ in various public sector banks and other participating organizations.
You should aware of all the process of 1315 Specialist Officers Vacancy Details, like IBPS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest IBPS Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
IBPS RECRUITMENT 2017 – 1315 SPECIALIST OFFICERS POSTS DETAILS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies:
Name of the Post:
LATEST IBPS SO ONLINE VACANCY DETAILS
- I.T.Officer (Scale-I) – 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I) – 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) – 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale-I) – 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I) – 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I) – 195 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IBPS RECRUITMENT 2017
- I.T.Officer (Scale-I): a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
- Law Officer (Scale-I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
Age Limit Should be between 20 to 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
IBPS SO NOTIFICATION 2017-18 OF OTHER DETAILS
Selection process for IBPS Recruitment is as follows,
- Preliminary and Main Exam
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee – Rs.100/-
HOW TO APPLY
- Log on to IBPS careers page at official website www.ibps.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the IBPS Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.11.2017