High Court of Kerala announced recruitment notification for 12 Chauffeur Grade II vacancy, Through this recruitment notification, High Court of Kerala plans to recruit candidates who completed 10TH(valid driving license) for the position Chauffeur Grade II .Eligible candidates may apply online before 16th January 2018.
You should aware of all the process of 12 Chauffeur Grade II vacancy Details, like High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
High Court of Kerala Current Notification details
High Court of Kerala
Total Number of Posts:
- 12 Posts
Name of the Post:
Chauffeur Grade II
Eligibility Criteria for Chauffeur Grade II vacancy
- Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence
- Candidates belonging to general category born in between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 may apply for the posts.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST born in between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1999 may apply for the posts.
- Candidates belonging to OBC born in between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.1999 may apply for the posts.
Selected candidates for Chauffeur Grade II post will get pay scale of Rs.19000-43600/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test, practical test and interview session.
- Application fee for general candidates is Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST there is no application fee.
How to Apply Online:
- Go to official site http://hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs.
- Make payment through online mode.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.
Candidates will have written the exam for 100 marks. The questions are of objective type.
Candidates will be asked questions on the topics of general knowledge, current affairs and matters relating to traffic rules and driving.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of commencement of STEP-I & STEP-II Processes: 07/12/2017
- Closure of STEP-I Process: 08/01/2018
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee: 16/01/2018
- Closure of STEP-II Process: 23/01/2018