Air India announced recruitment notification for 61 Driver & Utility Hands vacancy, Through this recruitment notification, Air India plans to recruit candidates who completed 8th/ 10TH(valid driving license) for the position 61 Driver & Utility Hands vacancy.Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Engagement as Driver and Utility Hands for Air India Engineering Services Limited, Western Region on a fixed term engagement, for a period of 3 (Three) years and to maintain a waitlist for future requirement.
You should aware of all the process of 61 Driver & Utility Hands vacancy Details, like Air India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Air India Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
Air India Recruitment 2017 vacncy details
1) Post Name: Driver
- No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.15418 /-
2) Post Name: Utility Hands
- No. of Vacancy: 49 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.15418 /-
Eligibility Criteria for 61 Driver & Utility Hands vacancy in Air India.
- For Drivers cum Handyman: Middle (Class VIII Pass) with valid HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence) & Light Commercial Motor Vehicle Licence (LCMVL )
- For Utility Hands: Minimum Class X pass. Preference will be given to those having ITI certificate. Light Commercial Transport Vehicle Licence will be given preference. (B) EXPERIENCE: 1. For Drivers: Minimum 5 years of experience in an airline industry/ Aviation Sector 2. For Utility Hands: Minimum 5 years of experience in an airline industry/ Aviation Sector
AGE LIMIT (AS ON 01/11/2017):
Age limit – 21 years to 50 years.
Air India Recruitment 2017 other details
1: Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
2: For All Others: Rs.500/-
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to download and fill up the application form available with this advertisement. Candidates are required to appear for Trade Test/Interview on 22nd January 2018 between 1000 hrs to 1400 hrs for Drivers and on 23rd January 2018 between 1000 hrs to 1400 hours for Utility Hands at the following venue:
VENUE: AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED, NEW ENGINEERING COMPLEX, NEAR BAMAN WADA & AIRPORT COLONY, NEXT TO METEOROLOGY DEPT NEW QUARTERS, SAHAR VILE PARLE (EAST) MUMBAI – 400099 Contact No. 022 – 26168555/ 8556
CANDIDATES WILL BRING ALL ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES/TESTIMONIALS AS MENTIONED BELOW:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- Copy of Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Experience Certificate/s
- Two recent Passport size photographs