Kendriya Vidyalaya announced recruitment notification for 1017 Non-Teaching Vacancies ( Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Librarian, Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer ) on direct recruitment basis. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online from 21-12-2017 to 11-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.
You should aware of all the process of 1017 Non-Teaching Vacancies Details, like KVS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest KVS Recruitment 2018- Online Application link attached with this article.
Highlight’s of KVS Recruitment 2017 – 18, Kendriya Vidyalaya Non-Teaching Vacancies Details
Name of the Department :
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Total No. of Vacancies :
- 1017 Posts
Name of the KVS Vacancies :
Official website :
Mode of Application :
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Commissioner: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Commissioner: 13 Posts
3. Administrative Officer: 07 Posts
4. Finance Officer: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
6. Assistant: 27 Posts
7. Hindi Translator: 04 Posts
8. Upper Division Clerk: 146 Posts
9. Stenographer: 38 Posts
10. Lower Division Clerk: 561 Posts
11. Librarian: 214 Posts
Education Qualification for KVS Recruitment 2018:
- Deputy Commissioner: Master’s degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree with 05 years of work experience as Assistant Commissioner.
- Assistant Commissioner: Master’s Degree with minimum 45% marks & B.Ed. or relevant Degree.
- Administrative Officer: Graduation & three-year experience as Supervisory.
- Finance Officer: B.Com. with 50% marks for KVS Recruitment.
- AE Jobs: Graduation in Electrical engineering from recognized University.
- Assistant: Graduate with 03 years exp. as UDC.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree & More details check from official notification.
- KVS UDC Vacancy: Graduation with 03-year Exp. as LDC.
- Stenographer: 12th Pass & Knowledge of Steno typing.
- LDC: 12th Pass & Typing Skill is required for filling KVS LDC Jobs Online form.
- Librarian: Bachelor's Degree in Library Science.
Age Criteria For KVS Recruitment 2018 as on 31.01.2018:
- For Post no. 01 & 02: Upper age must be 50 years.
- Post No. 03: maximum age 45 years for AO Vacancies.
- For Post No. 04 to 06, 11: Candidates age not more than 35 years.
- Post No. 07: Upper age is 28 years for Hindi Translator Jobs.
- Post No. 08: maximum age should be 30 years for KVS UDC recruitment 2017.
- For No. 09 & 10: Upper age of the candidates must be 30 years for Steno & LDC Jobs in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Computer Based Test/ Examination, Skill Test, Typing, Proficiency Test and or Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.1200/- for Group A, Rs. 750/- for Group B & C through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (If Applicable). No fee for SC/ ST/PH & Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in from 21-12-2017 to 11-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
3. Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
4. Complete the registration if he/ she would be a new user.
5. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take print out of online application for future use.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2018 at 11:59 PM