Syndicate Bank announced recruitment notification for 500 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancy, Through this recruitment notification, Syndicate Bank plans to recruit candidates who completed degree for the position Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017.
You should aware of all the process of 500 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancy Details, like Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 details
All Over India
Name of the Post:
Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No. of Vacancies:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SYNDICATE BANK JOBS OPENINGS
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Age Limit Should be between 20 to 28 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules
SYNDICATE BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER NOTIFICATION 2017-18 OF OTHER DETAILS
Selection process for Syndicate Bank Recruitment is as follows,
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee – Rs.100/-
HOW TO APPLY :
- Log on to Syndicate Bank careers page at official website www.syndicatebank.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Syndicate Bank Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 application form
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.01.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 17.01.2018
Date of Examination: 18.02.2018