Airports Authority of India (AAI) published Job notification for the post of 69 Assistant Post vacancy.Through this recruitment notification, Airports Authority of India (AAI) plans to recruit 10th, 12th, Diploma passed candidates for the post of 69 Assistant Post vacancy. Interested candidates may apply from 15th January 2018.
you should aware of all the process of 69 Assistant Post vacancy Notification Details, like AAI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest AAI Recruitment 2018 Online Application link attached with this article.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment Details
Airports Authority of India
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post:
Junior Assistant job Posts
Eligibility Criteria For AAI Recruitment 2018
- 10th Pass+3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks;
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
18 to 30 years as on15.01.2018.
AAI Recruitment 2018 other details
Rs.12,500 – 28,500/-
1. For General /OBC candidates Application fee Rs:- 400/-
2. For SC/ST/PH/ candidates application fee:- Nil.
3. Other fee details go to official notification.
- Computer Based ( Online) Test;
- Certificate/Documents verification;
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test;
- Driving Test; and
- Physical Endurance Test.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website aai.aero
1. Starting Date For Submission of Application:- 16th December 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th January 2018.