Northern Railway announced recruitment notification for 3162 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts.Through this recruitment notification, Railway Recruitment Cell plans to recruit 10th/ITI candidates for the post of 3162 Apprentice vacancy. Interested candidates can apply by 27th January 2018.
You should aware of all the process of 3162 Apprentice Post vacancies Details, like Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, the latest Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Application link attached with this article.
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD ONLINE VACANCY DETAILS
Name of the post:
No of vacancies:
NORTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
15 - 24 years
NORTHERN RAILWAY APPRENTICE NOTIFICATION 2017-18 OF OTHER DETAILS
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: No fees
- Others: Rs.100
Candidates will be selected based on Merit Prepared taking the average of the Percentage marks Obtained by the candidates in both matriculations (with Min 50% aggregate marks) & ITI Exam giving equal weight to both.
How To Apply:
- Log in to the online on official website that is www.rrcnr.org
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018”
- Now Fill the online application form in the correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re-Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Starting date to submit online application form: 28-12-2017
- Last date to submit online application form: 27-01-2018