State Bank of India has published a notification for 8301 Junior Associates Post vacancy. According to the Notification, a total of 8301 vacant posts of junior Associates Customer Support & Sales need to be filled.State Bank of India plans to recruit degree, passed candidates for the post of 8301 Junior Associates.
you should aware of all the process of 8301 Junior Associates Post vacancies Notification Details, like SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest 8301 Junior Associates Post Online Application link attached with this article.
SBI CLERK RECRUITMENT 2018 – 8301 JUNIOR ASSOCIATES POSTS | APPLY ONLINE
State Bank of India
All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies:
Name of the Post:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SBI CLERK VACANCY
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATES NOTIFICATION 2018 OTHER DETAILS
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Rs.11765 – 31450/-
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – Rs.100/-
HOW TO APPLY :
- Log on to SBI careers page at official website www.sbi.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the SBI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.02.2018