Supreme Court of India has published a notification for 78 Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant vacancy. Supreme Court of India plans to recruit 10th passed candidates for the post of 78 Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant vacancy. Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Supreme Court of India from 21 Mar 2018 to 15 Apr 2018 for 78 vacancies.
you should aware of all the process of 78 Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant Post vacancies Notification Details, like Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest 78 Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant Post Online Application link attached to this article.
78 Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant vacancy in Supreme Court of India Details
Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
- Junior Court Attendant-65
- Chamber Attendant-13
Eligibility CRiteria for 78 Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant vacancy in Supreme Court of India
10th Pass from Any recognized board of India.
Note :Preference will be given to Multi Skilled Trained persons having knowledge and experience of driving motor vehicle (having valid commercial driving licence to drive LMV/ HMV)/ cooking/ electrician/ carpentry jobs for the post of Junior Court Attendant and experience of housekeeping work, watch & ward, security and Caretaking work for the post of Chamber Attendant(R).
- For General/ Unreserved Categories 18-27 years as on 1-3-2018
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged / Ex-Servicemen/ Widow/ Divorcee Women / Judicially separated Women: As Per Govt. Rules
78 Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant vacancy in Supreme Court of India other details
₹21700 plus usual allowances
- CategoryAmountAll Other Category ₹300
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Dependent of Freedom Fighter ₹150
Selection shall be on the basis of Written Test based on Objective Type Question paper in bilingual (English and Hindi),
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online at Supreme Court of India's website (direct link is given below) from 21 Mar 2018 to 15 Apr 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/.
- Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Fresh Candidate to create login”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21 Mar 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15 Apr 2018
- Starting date for submission of Application Fee: 21 Mar 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 15 Apr 2018
Important Links / Attachments