Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed +2 /M.COM / MBA /CA for the position of 44 General Workman-B (Trainee) Vacancy. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 44 General Workman-B (Trainee) Vacancy.Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 11-06-2018.
You should aware of all the process of 44 General Workman-B (Trainee) Vacancy Details, like BPCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest BPCL Recruitment 2018 Online Application link attached with this article.
BPCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Post wise VAcancy Details :
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Chemical 30
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Mechanical 12
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Instrumentation 02
Eligibility Criteria for BPL 44 General Workman-B (Trainee) Vacancy
Age Limit (as on 01-05-2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBS/ EXSM candidates as per rules
- Chemical :Diploma (Chemical Engg/Technology)
- Mechanical :Diploma (Mechanical Engg)
- Instrumentation: Diploma (Instrument Tech/Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Instrumentation Engg)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 Other Details
Rs. 11,500 – 20,000/- per month
There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Written Test, Skill Test, Pre-Employment Medical Test.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online from 28.05.2018 (10:00 hrs) onwards to 11.06.2018(17:00 hrs) through the link available on www.bharatpetroleum.com>Careers. Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. However, Corporation reserves the right to modify the process if required.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-05-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-06-2018
- Date of Written Test: Last week of June/First week of July 2018