South Indian Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Vacancy at 150 posts. Eligible and interested Indian candidates may apply online on or before 25th May 2018.
You should aware of all the process of 150 Probationary Officer Vacancy Notification Details, like South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Online Application link attached to this article.
SIB PO Recruitment 2018 (150 Vacancies) Details
Name of post:
No of Vacancies:
Candidates should have X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue
1. For General/Others Category Application Fee Rs. 800/-
2. SC/ST/PWD Category Application Fee Rs. 200/-
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through the website southindianbank.com by 25th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 16th May 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th May 2018.